Silverlight and Senior Microsoft .NET Designer and WPF and WCF and C# and ASP.NET Expert
- Over 10+ years in of solid experience in developing and leading enterprise application development
- in Leading, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing of Windows (Desktop) & Web (Client-server) multiple-tier applications
- Expert in Silverlight, .NET 3.5 and 3.0 and 2.0 and 1.1, C# and VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, WPF [XAML], WCF, LINQ, SQL Server 2000-2005, IIS 5.0 and 6.0, Visual Studio 2002 and 2005 and 2008, Visual Source Safe and Team foundation server (TFS)
- Domain expertise in Healthcare, Telecom, Architecture, IT etc domains.
- Skilled in software methodologies like UML Notations, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Good Knowledge of .Net fundamentals, .Net framework, CLR, CTS, .NET application deployment
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns & UML Diagrams with Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose. Experience in CAB, MVC, Factory pattern etc.
- Proficient on Window Forms, Windows services, Web Forms, ASP.Net Web Services & WCF
- Expert in Windows Communication Foundation [WCF and Duplex model] and Good Knowledge of COM and COM+ and DCOM
- Working experience on Multithreading, Asynchronous & event based programming.
- Database modeling, design, writing SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers
- Good Knowledge of Performance Tuning for SQL Server Queries and Stored Procedures
- Experience in Reporting Services: Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services & Crystal Reports
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall, RAD & Scrum Model
- Experience with SOA [Service Oriented Architecture] for project developments.
- Having good problem solving and analytical skills, highly motivated, quick learner.
- Establishing proper communication among the different delivery locations.
- Managing and leading team members
- Mapping requirements; participating in the finalization of product specifications and selection of appropriate technologies
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, SilverLight, XAML, WCF, ADO.NET, Win Forms, WPF, WWF, WCF, Microsoft Visio (UML Diagrams), WSS 2.0 and 3.0, AJAX 1.0, Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, COM and DCOM and COM+, IIS 5.0 and 6.0,Visual Studio Team System, WSS 2.0 and 3.0, MS Expression Blend
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
RDBMS & Tools: Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2000 and 2005, MYSQL, MS Access, SQL Profiler
Reporting Tools: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Version Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server [TFS]
Third-Party: Infragistics, telerik Silverlight and WPF controls
Client: ABC Inc | Any Town, NY Jan’08-Present
- Worked as part of an AGILE development team to create and modify software solutions that reduced time to delivery and improved quality.
- Create a solution to automate downloading of data into customers database structure resulting in costs an freeing up resources with a substantial potential savings.
Client: XYZ Corp|Any Town, NY Mar’06-Dec’07
Reports and Web Developer
- Created numerous dynamic reporting pages for supervisors and management.
- Created daily data transfers with SSIS and DTS packages.
- Extracted data from legacy systems such as telnet and mainframes.
- Worked with management across the company to ensure data integrity.
- Converted manual processes into automated jobs.
- Maintained new employees site access via web admin tools.
Client: BCD Inc |Any Town, NY Feb’05-Mar’06
Project: Unity Developer
- Wrote the front end web pages using ASP.NET, C#.
- Daily data update of Master data is taken from SAP systems to the SQL Server database using business objects and SQL Server DTS packages.
- Involved in the Database design, wrote stored procedures, database views for the underlying SQL Server Database.
- Used third party user controls for creating front end.
- Responsible for creating SSIS packages.
- Responsible for providing training and support.
- Created various reports using SQL Reporting services.
- design and implementation of applications, collaborating with project managers, development team and client representatives to ensure on time completion of project deliverables.
BE (Computer Science), New York