999 Main Street,Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell 999.999.9999
10 years of IT experience utilizing SharePoint (WSS , MOSS), SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, InfoPath, SQLServices, AJAX, ASP.Net 3.5 , C#, C++, Adobe Photo Shop, Dreamweaver, Java Script, HTML, XML, Microsoft SQL Server, Crystal Reports.
SOFTWARE: SharePoint (WSS, MOSS), SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, InfoPath, SQL Reporting Services, ASP.Net, C#, C++, Adobe Photo Shop, Dreamweaver, PowerBuilder, LDAP, Oracle, XML, HTML, Microsoft SQL and Sever, Crystal Reports
03/10 – Present
ABC INC, Any Town, NY
- Developed and maintained SQL Server Databases. Built, maintained, and scheduled DTS and SSIS packages and stored procedures for migrating and updating data.
- Created views, queries, and data warehouse reports using BI Query Analyzer, Crystal Reports, MS Access, and SSRS providing management with financial information from SQL Server production databases.
- Provided production support for applications. Assisted users experiencing errors within these applications and resolved errors.
- Provided administration duties on SQL Server. Created, maintained, backed up and restored databases.
11/05 – 03/10
XYZ CORP, Any Town, NY
- Used PHP 5.0 and MySQL 4 to develop tools.
- Developed ASP.NET C# application to interface with accounting .
- Setup and maintained local FreeBSD virtual machine Apache2 and PHP5 test server.
- Followed use case based Agile Model Driven Development.
- Setup and maintained Subversion and SVN and SSH servers.
- Wrote company wide web guidelines.
04/02 – 09/05
BCD INC, Any Town, NY
- Created ASP.NET web forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C#.NET.
- Developed the web pages using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Extensively used Application and page level tracing feature of .Net to trace and debug the code.
- Used .Net Validation Controls for server side validations and JSP for client side validations.
- Involved in writing data access layers with C# and ADO.Net
- Generated reports using SQL Reporting Services.
- Documented all the specifications and code for future reference.
- Developed back end Database using SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in Normalization of the database and created queries to interact with the database.
- Written stored procedures, triggers, T-SQL queries in SQL Server.
- Involved in designing UML and documentation of flows, class and functional diagrams using Visio 2000.
- Configured web.config file based on the requirements of web application.
- Unit, Integration, and User Testing and documented the results.
Bachelors of Science – Computer Science – University of Wisconsin, Madison