999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Andesign position working in a medium to large company focused on developing and conducting quality programs for customer training or internal operations requiring an analytical and thorough person with the ability to:
- Manage and direct trainers, programs, and administrative operations.
- Use instructional design methods in the assessment, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of training needs and programs.
- Research, experiment, and test new technology, applications, and methods of information delivery.
to contribute to developing and implementing training programs and materials for customers and employees to improve their efficiency while enhancing the company’s image of being the industry’s premier provider and building the company’s growth.
- Instructional Design, Program Development, Program Evaluation, Needs Assesment
- Management, Supervision, Administration, Budgeting
- Training, Presentation Development, Public Speaking, Customer Service
Designed, developed, and implemented 11 “how to” training programs involving operations, computer software, or applications and equipment operation resulting in increasing participant awareness and job performance.
Planned, organized, and managed two administrative setups of six-week training programs for over a thousand participants each resulting in smooth start up of the program and registration of the participants.
Supervised, mentored, and motivated 24 professional trainers conducting five iterations of a 14-week apprentice program resulting in exceeding learning growth and goals of 95%.
Designed, developed, and wrote three computer “help files” that allowed for quick access to information, ease of understanding, and excellent organization of procedures resulting in increasing customer understanding as well as reduced customer service calls.
Advised both the hardware and software development teams as they developed a whole new multi-use interface, on the training issues as to eliminating potential unfriendly language, user friendliness, and consistencyin a cleaner and easier to use interface.
April 2010 – June 2010 Instructional Designer Any Town, NY
- Developed video to supplement the online course.
- Moved course content from Blackboard to Scholar.
- Assisted with the development of mathematical images for online courses.
- Assisted with the design, development, implementation and evaluation of the Breeding and Genetics Graduate Education Online program.
- Organized survey data gathered from online graduate courses.
- Presented information from graduate courses at four different conferences.
May 2006 – March 2010 Instructional Designer Any Town, NY
- Used the ADDIE Model and Accelerated Learning principles to create instructor-led training programs for a variety of Fortune 500 companies.
- Wrote and developed eLearning web-based training programs for a variety of clients, including telecommunications, computer, broadband, hotel, healthcare, government, and financial institutions.
- Identified problem areas and developed training solutions to address them. Designed course curriculums and learning activities to involve various types of learners using the SAVI Model.
- Analyzed, designed, and continuously improved computerized knowledge base to assist representatives in delivering world class customer service.
- Revised and updated training curriculums based on client feedback and pilot group results.
- Delivered training to employees as needed.
October 2004 – May 2005 Instructional Designer Any Town, NY
- Collaborated with departments and SMEs (subject matter experts) for assigned projects to develop the appropriate learning solutions for varied audiences.
- Researched and presented new project information on a monthly basis to director and project manager to keep the department up-to-date on future projects that may have impacted training.
- Achieved team effectiveness by managing monthly meetings and encouraging openness and honesty among department associates, thereby increasing communication and employee engagement.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access
- Adobe Author ware, Frame Maker, Illustrator, Acrobat Distiller, Photoshop Elements
- Robo Help, HTML
of New York
December 1988 Other
Master of Education, Human Resources Development New York, NY
New York University
Bachelor of Business Administration
Accounting New York, NY