999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Toa creative and challenging position that allows me to utilize my ability to meet deadlines and prioritize while maintaining consistently high standards.
Stylist Assistant Intern, ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2008 –present.
- Assist in pulling and planning all looks for editorial, advertisement, commercials, and television.
- Organize, steam, and hang all merchandise for shoot.
- Responsible for all merchandise during jobs.
- Assist stylist during jobs (ie. tape shoes, provide pins or clamps, be aware of all details).
- Pack and return all “borrowed” merchandise as it was given.
Assistant Manager, XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2007- 2008
- Lead the visual merchandising efforts which included supervisory and creative .
- Executing merchandise presentation to Department and Company visual standards.
- Maintaining collaborative partnerships and negotiating effectively with internal colleagues.
- Creating and executing our visual merchandising plans.
- Maintaining consistent sales results that exceed company expectations.
- Receiving and processing inventory.
- Corresponding with clients which involved coordinating appointments for wardrobe sessions.
Visual Merchandising Manager, BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2002- 2007
- Created and managed sales territory and goals.
- Developed new clientele for agency.
- Traveled around the world selling to different add agencies.
- Budgeted time and resources appropriately to meet restraints of clientele.
- as an independent contractor.
References and Portfolio
Available upon request