999 Any City • Any Town • NY 999-999-9999 • 99999 • email@example.com
Toa Dental Assisting position that will allow me to use the skills and experience that I have obtained over the years to assist Dentist during examination and treatment of patients.
XYZ Health Services. 12/2004 – 01/ 2007
- Provided dental treatments to adults and children affected by different medical conditions and or requiring special need care in a clinical setting or the operating room.
- Worked in the fields of Surgery, Pt. Assessment and Diagnosis, Periodontal Therapy, Pulpal Therapy, Medical Risk Assessment, Obtaining Informed Consent, Providing
- Comprehensive Tx, Sedation & Pain Control, Prosthodontics and Implants, Restoration of Teeth, Dental Emergencies.
- Supervised dental hygiene students with patient care.
- Performed hospital consultations and managed patient cases.
ABC Dental Services 07/2001 – 04/2002
- Dental Whitenings
- Dental prosthesis
- Treatments of
- Root canal
- Treatments of gums pathology
- prophylactic treatments
DEF Health Systems 09/1995 – 06/2001
- Multidisciplinary approach in treating patients.
- Use of CEREC for crowns, inlays and onlay restorations.
- Certified in using invisalign to treat minor orthodontic cases.
- Chair side onlay procedures using composites.
- Porcelain veneers, PFM and full metal crowns and bridges.
- Usage of Integra posts and core built ups with Compomer.
- Cast partial dentures, Immediate dentures, Transitional dentures, Complete dentures.
- Administration of locally delivered chemotherapeutic agents in localized chronic periodontitis patients.
- Brush Biopsy of lesions of unknown origins.
- Stainless steel crowns, nusmile restorations, serial extractions, Space maintainers and Habit breaking appliances in pediatric patients.
- Tooth reshaping and contouring to create an esthetic smile.
- Closure of Diastema using direct composite restorations.
- In office bleaching.
- Endodontic procedures in anteriors and premolars
- Certified in CPR
- Certified in implants: includes scanning with computer assisted stent, simulation surgery, and its execution with computer assisted stent, limitation, restorative phase and case presentations.
- in Nitrous Oxide sedation.
- Honors in orofacial pain
X – ray Certified. CPR Certified