999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- A and patient-focused Dental Assistant with proven strengths in superior patient care, assisting in general dentistry, and restorations.
- Exceptional capacity to multi-task: from administrative responsibilities to assisting in basic oral surgery.
- Administrative experience includes: dental terminology and charting, bookkeeping and accounting, operating dentrix computer system, appointment setting, reception duties, and education for a wide range of patients.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; superior accuracy in patient history, charting, and other documentation.
Certifications: CPR Certification 2010
HIPPA Training Certification 2010
OSHA Training Certification 2010
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 04/09- present
- As a Dental Assistant I was responsible for exposing radiographs used to treat and diagnose patients.
- On the children that had Medicade, I was responsible for taking a Full Mouth Series of radiographs.
- Also I aided in the sterilization of instruments.
- As the front office assistant I was responsible for making appointments, entering treatment plans, using the Dentrix software, and entering TDH.
XYZ Corp., 04/08-05/09
- Assisted the dentist with a variety of dental procedures; like restorations, oral surgery, etc.
- Prepared, maintained and sterilized instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Sterilized and cleaned operatory rooms.
- Collected and recorded patient’s health history.
- Gave post-op instruction.
- Used dental procedure isolation techniques.
- Prepared operatory rooms for dental procedures.
- Seated and dismissed patient’s.
- Used die stone and plaster to make study models.
- Did a variety of laboratory work.
- Took impressions and bite registrations.
- Sent out lab cases.
- Made temporaries.
- Took, developed and mounted dental radiographs.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 1/08-1/08
- Assist Dentist and Hygienist with Dental procedures.
- Prep Operatories for procedures
- Seat Patients and take pre screening information and X-rays.
- Clean and Sterilize instruments.
- Selling and Charting Treatment plans
- Schedule patients for follow up appointments.
- Operatories at the end of the night.
Dental Assistant (2007-present)
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
General Studies (2007)
New York High School