999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
To utilize my well rounded background and education in a role that will ensure the success of your operations and business.
I have strong computer skills, and can learn new systems quickly and accurately.
Following a well rounded education and several leadership roles, I took time to raise my
ABC Inc. 2009 – Current
- Welcomed patients and visitors to the dental office by greeting patients and visitors in person and on the telephone.
- Prepared necessary paperwork, collected payment’s from patient’s, and notified appropriate person of patient’s arrival.
- Confirmed appointments and pulled patients charts for the following day.
- Scheduled future appointments.
XYZ Corp. 2009 – 2009
- Responsible for clerical duties such as filing, keeping record of patients, scheduling patient’s , handling phone calls and replying.
- Worked with Dental Program ACE.
- Entered patient’s data into system including verifying insurance benefits and submitting insurance claims and some medical billing.
- Assisted Dentist with Preparation of the Surgery prior to patient’s arrival, sterilizing equipment and ensuring all equipment is ready and the waiting area is clean.
BCD Inc. 2005 – 2009
- Required to keep vigil on the people coming in and out.
- Made sure that the appointment books were properly maintained as well as coordinated.
- Maintained quality communication between the different concerned parties.
- surgery room and waiting area prior to patient’s arrival.
University of Rochester, New York, NY, graduated 2004
Bachelors of Science in Education