999 Main Street,
Any Town, NY 99999.
Summary of Qualifications:
- excellent customer service with an enthusiastic, friendly personality, multi-task oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- A team player.
- Computer literate, proficient in working with Central Application and digital x-rays.
- Experienced with taking dental impressions.
- Experienced in providing assistance in all surgical procedures.
- Experienced in providing assistance in all endodontic procedures.
- Office Manager with experience in maintaining dental records and accounts while enforcing HIPPA standards and sterilization requirements.
- Experienced in materials and equipment, to include repair.
- Experienced in maintaining equipment in a clean and operative condition.
- Experienced in storing and maintaining adequate levels of supplies.
- Assisted dentist at chair side as anticipated or required in all phases of general dentistry.
02/2007 – 02/2009 ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- General and ortho chairside assisted, front desk, insurance department, management, drafted all treatment and reviewed with patients, discussed financial arrangements with patients such as care credit and dental fee plan, very knowledgeable of how to maximize the usage of dmo’s, ppo’s, medicaid, chip, traditional and discount plans. Reviewed schedules to analyze and maximize the production on a daily basis, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, insurance verification and submission.
- Oversaw the entire staff to make sure the
- Office ran in an efficient and effective manner ran the highest producing office for five years.
03/2004 – 01/2007 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Aided in creating new paperless dental .
- Set up computerized office work flow.
- Set up computer network using Dentrix 11.0 and Dentrix Image 3.0.
- Maintained dental practice management software.
- Produced marketing materials to attract new patients
- Managed AR and AP using Quickbooks online.
- Perform general office duties: correspondence, filing, copying, faxing, scheduling appointments.
- Created office documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Created and presented treatment plans for patients.
- Presented financing options for patient using the Dental Fee Plan or Care Credit.
- Maintained patient records and accounts.
- Created claims and statements for insurance and patient billing.
- Reviewed and maintained insurance and patient aging reports.
- Entered patient and insurance payments on ledger
- Maintained daily deposit.
- Conduct insurance and patient account collection procedures.
- Scheduled continuing education presentations to improve operational techniques and procedures for back and front office.
- Participated in the searches and interviews of new employees.
- Trained new employees.
- Responsible for maintaining working relationships with vendors, doctor and specialists.
Dental Office Manager
01/2003 – 03/2004 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Supervised office staff of 20 and managed daily business operations of multi-specialty group dental practice.
- Administered all financial, IT, and human resource aspects of business.
- , trained, and evaluated office support staff. Mentored new employees on company objectives, business standards, and employee expectations.
- Organized computer data and reports to enable easy access to information.
- Ordered and maintained all supplies and oversaw all building maintenance.
08/1998 – New High School; High School Diploma; General High School Curriculum
Dental Assistants Course – A1 Institute NY – 09/2002