email@example.com • 999 main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Home: 999-999-9999 • Cell: 999-999-9999
Aadministrative positon in a diversified dental environment.
June 2008 – September 2008
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
Office Manager and Treatment plan coordinator
- Used Eaglesoft and Microsoft based programs.
- Set doctors up with being in network with various insurance companies.
- Verified insurances ppo, indemnity, and discount plans.
- Processed dental claims by paper and electronically assuring that all the information needed was enclosed to expedite the payment process.
- Submitted pre-determinations.
- Entered insurance checks.
- Checked status of claims.
- Appealed denied claims.
- Processed statements.
- Called patients regarding accounts.
- Ran a and r reports.
- Ran end of day and week and month and year reports.
- Patient liaison.
- Called patients after their appointments to ensure everything went well with their appointment.
- Confirmed appointments.
- Made sure goals are met for the day.
- Managed schedules of doctors and hygienist.
- Managed employees and their schedules for one of the .
- Check patients in and out.
- Clean rooms and set up rooms and sterilize instruments and set up trays etc.
- Assisting when needed
April 2008 – June 2008
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable with vendors and patients.
- Assist in preparing documentation and responses for legal inquiries, litigation and court appearances.
- Oversee payroll.
- Bookkeeping with QuickBooks.
- Order clerical and dental supplies for day-to-day operation.
- Supervise staff.
- Update and monitor secure filing system for vendors, employees and patients.
- Outline schedule for staff.
- Miscellaneous front end duties as needed.
September 2007 – December 2007
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Dental Office Manager
- Secretarial duties such as answer phones, schedule appointments, recall post cards, filing.
- Verify eligibility, insurance billing with EZ- Dental, check insurance claims for payment.
- Four-hand dentistry, X-rays free-hand, applies topical anesthetics as well as fluoride treatments, suture removals, tray setups, cement and composite mixing.
- of instruments and hand pieces, order dental supplies, lubrication of headpieces, X-ray solution cleansing and disposal.
New York High School
June 2003 High School
General College Prep Courses
A1 Institute, NY
Word Processing and Secretarial Science