999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell:999-999-9999 • email@example.com
Amanagement support position that will utilize my telecommunication experience, education, and multi-linguistic background, enabling advancement through demonstrated performance.
Summary of Qualifications
- Ability to sell telecommunications products and services
- Conversational Spanish
- Proven ability to define critical areas and weaknesses and institute improved processes for maximum efficiency
- Meticulous, accurate and detail-oriented professional with exceptional customer relation and sales skills
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to speak and translate document from English to French languages
Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others as part of a global team
- Interact and contribute effectively in a team setting
- Detail oriented and excellent team player
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2008- Present
Dental Clinic Manager
- Direct management and supervision of department administrative and clinical staff including electronic timekeeping and scheduling, interviewing, training, planning, performance appraisal, discipline, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Successful implementation of Dentrix EMR practice management software for dental clinic including administration of providers, users and clinical set up of paperless environment.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of clinic policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with standards, laws, and regulations with respect to the appropriate overseeing agencies.
- Coordinate and design marketing, p.r., and community outreach activities on behalf of the health .
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2006 to 2008
Office Manager and Financial Secretary
- Perform both Management and Financial Secretary duties.
- Supervise and coordinate staff activities for 11 staff members.
- Maintain a 95-100% collection ratio that totals an estimate of $100,000 in collected revenue per month.
- Responsible for maintenance of client records and appliance with HIPPA requirements.
- Daily reports for patients and procedures and production and collection and and adjustments for the day.
- Close out the end of the month, for monthly reports and sending statements.
- Conduct interviews of prospective applicants for open positions.
- Provide input of employee performance reviews to the owners.
- Verify employee timecards for payroll.
- Perform extra duties to complete time sensitive tasks.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2005-2006
Dental Office Manager
- Business Management, Supervises activities performed in all work units within an office, Implementation of procedures, Handles all staffing issues for the dentist(s), Keeps all issues and office business strictly confidential.
- Case Management and Processing, Records Management (collection and reporting of statistics).
- Managing patient accounts (billing, posting payments), Communicating with various insurance companies on a daily basis, Filing, Monitoring phones, Record keeping, Responsible for purchase orders and Accounts Payable, Coordinates Financial Arrangements with patients, Engineers doctor and hygienists schedules (multi practice) and other general office duties.
York University 1992 – 1993
Major: International Business
Tools: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook
Available upon request