999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
To obtain a full time Dental Hygienist position with a professional and friendly office. To also increase my knowledge and skills, growing and improving daily; while providing quality care for patients and their families.
December 2008 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- and Seating Patients.
- Preparing and Cleaning of Dental and Hygiene rooms.
- Assisting Doctors as well as Hygienist in all treatments necessary.
- Educated in all oral Hygiene Areas and in educating my patients.
- Digital and Analog X-ray certified and trained, experienced in FMX, PANO, BWX, PAX.
- Taking and Pouring up Impressions.
- Creating Whitening Trays and Delivering to Patients, Knowledgeable in all Whitening procedures and areas such as Zoom, Bright Smile and Boost as well as take home options.
- Placing Sealants and Educating Patients and Parents as to their benefits.
- Polishing Patients teeth and some flossing.
- Knowledge of all dental instrumentation and products.
- Ordering supplies for the entire office.
- Sterilization and maintaining all autoclave machines.
- Taking IOC pictures and maintaining IOC .
- Charting, New patient.
May 2008-December 2008 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Educated patients.
- Performed prophy.
- Radiography, digital and manual.
- Probing and PSR.
- Diagnosing gingivitis and period on titis.
- Sealants and fluoride treatment.
May 2007-March 2008 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Work in a high pace pediatric dental clinic.
- Provide prophylactic treatment to patient’s including; polishing, scaling, oral hygiene instruction, and fluoride treatment.
- Evaluated and kept records of patients’ dental health.
- Exposed and developed dental radio graphs.
- dentist in procedures.
2005-May 2008 New York College New York, NY
Associates of Applied Science-Dental Hygiene