999-999-9999 • 999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a job in a fast-paced, customer oriented environment.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY February 2008-May 2008
- in chairside procedures with 6 handed dentistry and sterilization of instruments.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY August 2006-June 2007
- Perform the pre oral examination of the patient. Taking vital signs. Taking the past & present medical & dental history for patient’s records. Fill-up the patient’s chart. Perform teeth polishing & finishing.
- Perform X-rays on patients (Panoramic, cephalometrics, periapical, bitewing and interproximal). Gives to patients a basic oral hygiene education & advices them to see the dentist at least every 6 months for oral prophylaxis and dental check-ups. Application of fluorides. Application of pits & fissure sealants.
- Taking alginate & rubber impressions. Fabrication of temporary crown and bridge. Fabrication of individual tray’s. Taking the right shades or color of the patient teeth. Adjusting for the high contact of the teeth restored & using the articulating paper. Putting rubber dam on patient’s mouth. Taking wax bite for getting the exact occlusion of the teeth. Pouring the impression with dental stones or cast stones or plaster of Paris. Performing model cast of the patient. Assist & provide the Dentist all the things, materials, instruments needed during the procedure.
- Clean & disinfect the operating areas. Sterilize the soiled instruments. Organize & arrange all the , instruments, materials in the clinic.
Registered Dental Hygienist
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY March 2002-June 2006
- Performing prophylaxis and daily scaling and root planning.
- Administering local anesthesia using The Wand technique as well as nitrous oxide.
- Oral cancer screening with both Visilite and Oral CDX.
- Exposing and interpreting radiographs with Schick digital x-rays and Pro One Panoramic X-Ray.
- Application of locally administered antibiotics.
- Nutritional counseling and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Digital record keeping using Eagle Soft Software.
New York University Major: Dental Hygiene
August 2008- May 2010
Bachelor’s of Science in Dental Hygiene
New York University Major: Biology
August 2001-May 2004
- 10-key by touch
- Microsoft Office
Accreditations and Professional Data
- Assistant Registration Certificate
- CPR Certified for Healthcare Professionals
- Member of American Dental Hygienists’ Association
Available upon request