999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Phone: (999) 999-9999(cell)
An experienced and detail oriented Dental Assistant with specialty experience in the following: front office, sterilization, infection control, direct patient care, endodontic, prosthodontics, laser whitening and other bleaching methods, hygiene, and oral surgery, and general dentistry.
06/2008- ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Certified and Registered Dental Assistant
- in Dentrix, Dexis, ITero digital impression, Bio Laser and Intra-oral Camera.
- Ensures that all OSHA policies and procedures are followed thoroughly.
- Responsible for taking patient radio graphs.
- Responsible for the sterilization and maintenance of all dental equipment.
- Proficient in taking, pouring, and trimming study models.
- Assist with all chair side procedures and periodontal charting.
- Responsible for ordering all dental supplies.
- Proficient in assisting with dental implant placement.
- Highly knowledgeable with all high-tech dental equipment.
- Educate patients on dental health.
- Responsible for charting and treatment planning.
- Perform various front office duties.
02/16/04-01/16/05 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Assisted dentist during the examination and treatment of patients.
- Prepared patient, sterilized and disinfected instruments.
- Set up instrument trays, prepared materials and assisted dentist during dental .
- Exposed dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Poured, trimmed and polished study casts.
02/16/00-01/16/05 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Performed X-ray, mounting and processing films.
- Setup trays and sterilized instruments.
- Performed polishing, scaling and charting.
- Poured impressions for crowns, bridges, and partials.
- Performed procedures for patients with whitening zoom, including orthodontic works.
- Assisted dentist during dental procedures.
- Completed preparation of the surgery prior to patients’ arrivals.
- Performed various office functions, including:
- Maintaining patient files, performing data entry, faxing and copying documents.
- Processing insurance claims and collecting and recording patients’ payments.
- Answering multi-line phones and scheduling appointments.
- patients’ treatment and prescription costs.
- Ordering office supplies.
02/16/02-12/18/02 Qualified Dental Assistant
Available Upon Request
Click to download the Dental Assistant Resume Sample Two in PDF.