999 Main street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cellular 999.999.9999 • email@example.com
Certified Dental Assistant
Toa valuable member of your team utilizing my skills, and training as a Dental Assistant .With over a year of practical experience in the Dental field I can add value to your practice.
- Vital Signs
- Application and Removal of Dental Dam
- Assisting in General Dentistry
- Amalgam and Composite Restorations
- Fabrication of Temporary Crowns
- Assisting in RCT
- Impressions (Alginate, Elastomeric)
- Assisting in Basic Oral Surgery
- Coronal Polish
- Application and Removal of Matrix Bands
- Dental Terminology
- Dental Charting
- Reception and Phone Skills
- Appointment Setting
- Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY Dental Assistant 2008-2009
- Greeting patience in a kind professional .
- Take X-rays (bite wing’s, pano’s, pa’s).
- Taking patients blood pressure and take down all necessary notes in chart.
- Setting up room for treatment and procedures.
- Assisting doctor during procedure of all kinds.
- Setting up pick ups for Fed Ex.
- Sterilizing instruments for procedures.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY Dental Assistant 2007-2008
- Greet patients, review medical history, record vital signs.
- Office operations including inventory, supply ordering, equipment maintenance.
- Charting teeth and completing treatment documentation.
- Performing and assisting with intra-oral procedures.
- Preparing and placing materials and medications.
- Responsible for laboratory procedures.
- Knowledge of instruments, Sterilization according to OSHA guidelines.
- Take digital and panoramic radiographs.
- Developed and mounted radiographs.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY Certified Dental Assistant 2006-2007
- Assists with challenging, varied procedures in cosmetic and general dentistry.
- Displays flexibility and ability to work at a fast pace.
- Enjoys healthy working relationship with patients and teammates.
- Comfortable with digital radiographs, Cerec, lab work, constructing temporary crowns.
- and orders supplies.
Dental Assisting Diploma 2008
New York High School Diploma 2004
OSHA Training Certification
Basic First Aid Certification