999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Ia friendly, determined and extremely dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed in any set environment; although I have extensive experience in the retail industry. I love to learn, and am always up to a challenge whatever the situation. I get along well with others, with also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer.
11-2009-05-2010 Retail Customer Service, ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Interact with customers and patients daily via telephone and in person.
- Instruct customers and patients on the proper use of medical products and equipment.
- Assist customers and patients with proper fitting of products.
- Restock, order, receive, and price products.
- Receive, review, and verify order documents for accuracy.
- Receiving customer payments by cash, check, and credit cards.
- Prepare store closure by reconciling register and setting up for next business day.
09-2008-01-2009 Retail Customer Service Rep., XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- To welcome customers into the store, listen to their issues, and understand why they have come in.
- Use my problem solving skills to accurately pin point problems with customers and resolve it as quickly as possible.
- To look for opportunities customers may have for additional need for service, need for data, and also need for a price plan change.
11-2005-02-2008 Retail Customer Service Supervisor, BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
- Managed six retail store locations, leading a team of retail sales and service representatives to a positive face to face customer service experience while increasing sales performance.
- Maintained the daily operations of all locations including scheduling, coverage, cash handling, equipment inventory and technical operations.
- Handled department payroll, attendance, overtime, hiring associates, training, associate development, coaching and performance reviews.
- Improved conversion rates and overall associate performance through the development and implementation of new monitoring processes, performance standards and reporting for retail within the division.
- Developed an improved sales and retention culture motivating associates to perform at company standards and realize team and individual goals.
- Served as the main point of contact and support for all divisional retail associates in addition to handing escalated customer accounts.
10yrs of experience in All Microsoft Programs
65-70 WPM on a standard computer
10 yrs of cash handling experience
Fall ’05-Spr ’08 New York University
- Business Education
- Studied English Education
- GPA: 3.75
May 2005 New York High School
- GPA: 3.75
Available upon Request