Ph: (999) 999-9999, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a management consulting, business lead or project manager position with responsibility for driving organizational change to achieve growth and excellence.
- lead for business processes and enterprise systems, having extensive experience of 10 years, helping companies drive change.
- Executive management capabilities in business, financial and human capital management.
- Expertise in supply chain, manufacturing, operations, financials and information systems.
- Implemented industry best practices, business process re-engineering, change management.
- Worked as process owner, profit center leader, business lead, program manager, project manager, account manager, sales lead, solution architect, technical lead, outsourcing lead.
- Extensive experience in implementing and managing information technology.
- Consulting experience with a wide range of industries.
- Successful delivery on multiple large projects with challenging goals under tight schedules.
- Managed business process outsourcing and technology outsourcing.
- Implemented supply chain optimization and lean consumption strategies.
ABC Inc., Management, Any Town, NY 2004 to Current
- Interviewed, evaluated, hired, trained, and terminated personnel.
- Introduced 5S and implemented Six Sigma methodology to improve work design and productivity.
- Managed repair department safety program with 98% safety rating.
- Introduced Kanban systems to optimize replenishment of components.
- Increased annual production capacity by 10%, via redesign of existing production lines using Six Sigma and Kaizen principles.
- Increased production output using Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement Principles.
- Developed a visual display method of spare parts for production needs to avoid shortages.
- Shipped, received, tracked, and maintained location of every item with no inventory loss.
- Controlled purchasing, budget, stock levels, and issuing of materials & Equipment.
XYZ Corp., Management Consultant, Any Town, NY, 1998 to 2004
- Develop and coordinate general training for employee’s personal, professional and team development.
- Establish strategic direction and methods for achieving goals and improvements in gathering resources to determine timetable and procedures to implement strategy.
- Monitored and reviewed all employee performance results, recommended and implemented measures that resulted in a 10% increase in customer satisfaction survey results.
- Implemented employee evaluation processes, conflict resolution techniques and staffing scheduling processes that resulted in a 30% decrease in employee turnover.
BCD Inc., Management Consultant, Any Town, NY, 1997
- Developed a best-practice-based organizational strategy to frame & define the new organization.
- Lent practical hands-on assistance to “bootstrap” the critical path processes and practices required to transform the organization and accelerate the delivery of associated benefits.
- IT vendor management and governance initiatives, including vendor tiering, rationalization and portfolio optimization, and the creation and rollout of a formalized strategic vendor development program.
- Sourcing team deployment and project assistance, including leading a hardware & software Value-Added Reseller sourcing initiative.
- Re-engineering purchase request and fulfillment processes to eliminate redundant systems and processing activities, improve process transparency and speed-to-market, and thereby enable the re-purposing of resources to provide expanded assistance on sourcing deals.
- Metrics development, including generic and vendor-specific relationship-based scorecard measures of the real value of a business relationship.
- Business Development, IT Consulting Solutions and Services.
- Project Manager, Technology Implementations.
- Management Consultant, Supply Chain Optimization.
- Business Lead, Manufacturing – Design to Release, Demand to Build.
- of Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) – 2001
- Management Training, University of California, School of Business, 1996.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, 1993.
- Management Training, ABC Inc, 2001.