999 Main Street • Any Town, NY • 99999
Home: (999) 999-9999, Cell: (999) 999-9999
Seek the Challenging Position of Master Plumber
Atalented Plumber with huge experience in planning and performing independent preventive maintenance and emergency repairs on plumbing systems; maintaining database on boiler, fire system, and back flow inspections in designated area of responsibility.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than eight years experience.
- Remarkable knowledge of plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Excellent knowledge of steam, water, and natural gas distribution systems maintenance and repair.
- Deep ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
- Uncommon ability to use hand and power tools applicable to the trade.
- Remarkable ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- Great ability to read, understands, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to follow oral or written instructions.
- Profound ability to provide leadership to employees.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
08.2007 – Present
- Maintain and repair general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs, and drains etc.
- Install, replace domestic water lines.
- Installed pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, and appliances such as dishwashers, water heaters, and boxes.
- Installed fixtures in newly renovated jobs such as sinks, faucets, water filters, well pumps, well tanks, and pressure switches.
- Repair and replace steam to hot water exchangers for major building heating systems.
- Repair and replace domestic hot water heaters, sump pumps and sewage pumps.
- Repaired and maintained defected washers, replacing or mending broken pipes and opening clogged pipes.
- Install back flow prevention devices.
- Service calls and HVAC maintenance.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
07.2003 – 05.2007
- Rough-in of new construction from beginning to completion.
- All types of plumbing repairs.
- Well work, replace pumps, tanks, and piping.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
08.2002 – 06. 2003
- Responsible for the design and layout of specific jobs.
- Responsible for all pre-job requirements.
- Exhibited the capacity to work long hours, under pressure, with high standards.
Education and Professional Training
1990-1996 University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering