999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking employment prospects for Painter
below is a brief outline of my extensive experience in the painting industry. I am skilled in all finished both for commercial and residential work. As a painter I have applied paint, stain, varnish, and other finishes to buildings and other structures. Responsibilities have included choosing the right paint or finish for the surface to be covered, taking in to account durability, ease of handling, method of application, and customers’ wishes. Detail of my trade has included washing walls and trim to remove dirt and grease, fill nail holes and cracks, sand paper rough spots, and brush off dust. Also, on new surfaces applying a primer or sealer to prepare the surface for the finishing coat. If necessary mix paints and match colors, relying on knowledge of paint composition and color harmony to suit customer’s specific needs.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Prep the workspace.
- Paint areas needed.
- Clean the workspace used.
- Ensure tools and paint equipment used are cleaned and recovered after usage.
- Overall responsibility is being aligned with co workers to ensure proper execution.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Painter for Commercial & Residential to include, prepping, cutting in, rolling, spraying and back , power washing and clean up.
- Maintenance for luxury apartments to include basic plumbing for kitchens and bath, dimmer switches, ceiling fans, landscaping, heating and cooling.
- Framing to include headers and hanging truss, framing walls.
- Tile and Brick for pools to include muriatic acid wash, shooting marks, mudding walls, setting tile and mosaics, cutting bricks on wet saw, grouting.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- of surfaces that the paint will be applied to in order to insure that the paint adhered properly.
- Responsible for the application of paint, stain, varnish and other finishes to homes and commercial locations.
- Selecting the correct paint or finish for the surface to be covered.