999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
September 2009 – Present Painter Any Town, NY
- Brush and roll.
- Spay tech.
- Patch drywall dress up trim.
- Owner punch list.
- Aquatic caulking.
June 2008- July 2009 Painter Any Town, NY
- interior and exterior houses and apartments.
- This included caulking, puttying, minor drywall repair, painting ceilings, walls, and trim,
- Also doing a final walk through (punch list) at the end of the job.
November 2007 – January 2008 Painter Any Town, NY
- Closed holes, cracks by using fillers.
- Protected surfaces during painting by covering surface with proper paper.
- Obtained surfaces by washing with solutions and with pressure.
- Cleaned equipments and tools on daily basis to avoid corrosion.
- Carried out essential duties in given construction such as carpentry, HVAC etc.
- Responsible for the duty of performing tasks which are not in schedule.
- Refinished fixtures for example chairs, benches, tables and other.
- Repainted the old objects such as machines, tools, equipment.
- Prepare surfaces of sheetrock, wood, metal, and masonry; apply prime and finish paints, varnishes, and other covering materials (such as wallpaper) with brush, roller, or spray gun. Painted walls, machines, tools of given construction.
- Mix and match paint; recommend blending, harmonizing, and contrasting colors.
New York Christian Academy
May 2001 High School New York. NY
- Graduated with honors.
- I to work in an environment that will allow me to bring in my experience and excel in my strong areas such as hardworking, dependability, high quality and efficiency in work both spraying and brushing and rolling, loyalty and ability to always be up for and willing to overcome a challenge in any situation. I am always looking to learn new things and accomplish every job on time or early done so to the highest dedication of perfection, safety so that the job is done the first time.