999 main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999
Toan entry-level position as an apprentice lineman and achieve the skills and expierence necessary to reach journeyman status.
CERTIFICATIONS & SPECIALIZED SKILLS
- First Aid and CPR card •Vault Rescue
- Pole-top rescue •Flagger’s Card
- OSHA 1910.269 class •Basic Metering
- Class A CDL •Climbing Competency
- Rigging Competency •Wire Tying
- Vehicle and Equipment Training
05-09 to 08-09 ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Appointed to perform duties of Journeyman; including electrical service termination, training Journeymen in proper safety regulations, procedures and specifications.
- Assigned to Crew Leader for electrical service faults.
- Responsible for excavating and exposing cable, identifying and repairing service faults, ensuring proper voltage is distributed and troubleshooting when needed.
- Completed all paperwork which included daily safety briefings and tracking material used on the .
- Responsible for communication with customers while on job sites.
04-07 to 08-09 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Heavy Equipment Operator (Journeyman Lineman)
- Responsible for the efficient and safe operation of heavy equipment and vehicles, which include: combination backhoe, bucket, auger truck, front end loader, excavator, crawler, compactor, tractor-trailer and dump trucks.
- Operate heavy equipment as directed and specified while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures to produce a superior product.
- Utilize blueprints and survey equipment to prepare worksites for development and installation of traffic signals and streetlights.
- Interpret information on grade stakes.
- Review assigned project and provide work order details for equipment and materials.
- Collaborate with team members and site contractors to complete project in the most effective way.
- Ability to follow and present oral and written instructions.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the equipment throughout the project.
- Experience in semi-skilled mechanical maintenance.
08-08 to 08-09 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Customer Service Advisor and Service Technician
- relation and sales representative
- All upper and lower bay technician responsibilities
- Cashier responsibilities
08/27/01 – 06/06/06 New York High School
General Education and Vocational Studies
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST