999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
A position where my 10+ years of technical and supervisory skills in the HVAC industry will be utilized.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 06/2008-03/31/10
HVAC Tech and Installer
- project. Provided tools, material, technique to complete the job in timely and effective manner.
- Prepared and maintained various logs and records on work performed; requested required materials, supplies and equipment.
- Installed and Services Gas Furnace-Air conditioning, Heat pump for residential and commercial.
- Run electrical wire from main panel to disconnecting box for split system.
- Installed air distributes system (flex-duct, spiral and plenum).
- Installed gas line for whole house project.
- Installed walk-in cooler, freezer, furnace, kitchen hood, heat pump, make up air system.
- Tested and run system 2 ton – 20 ton. Resident and Commercial.
- Installed Tank less hot water, boiler, and cold water supply throughout the building.
- Responded to services call and assist customer on making decision.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 03/2004-06/2008
- Repaired and replaced defective heating and air conditioning equipment, components and wiring for commercial and residential clients.
- Tested electrical circuits and components to ensure proper functionality by using a variety of electrical equipment in order to determine if repair or replacement of components were necessary for an HVAC installation and repair company.
- Tested pipe, tubing joints and connections as well as air ducts for leaks using pressure gauges and soap-and-water solution to ensure all connections were defect free for all heating and air conditioning pipes and components.
- Operated computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment to produce designs, made necessary changes to existing designs for presentations and produced working drawings for building automation for HVAC units in residential and commercial settings.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 04/2000-03/2004
- Performed HVAC Energy Model Calculation and Analysis For LEED.
- Responsible for Complete HVAC system design of hotel, apartment complex, and commercial buildings. Including load calculation (also, Energy Calc per Code Requirement), equipment selection, system (equipment, duct & pipe) layout, complete AutoCAD drafting.
- Reviewed Shop Drawings.
of Iowa 2000
Certificate of completion
Building science for HVAC Contractors (CITR-1), Residential Duct Design and Air Balancing (CTR-2), Diagnostics Sales and Marketing (CTR-3).
Completed Refrigerant Training Course.