999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999,
Seeking a Project Engineer or Design Engineer Position in HVAC field.
(Full time, Contract)
- HVAC Systems Design and developed construction documents for base building and tenant fit-out at commercial type facilities, data center. Include air and hydronic systems calculation, layout, and flow diagram. Responsibilities included client interface, preparing the specifications. Ensuring project deadlines were met, Worked closely with architects, contractors and equipment vendors. Handled survey work, shop drawings review and coordination with other trades. Assistant for PE.
- Strong knowledge of Auto CAD and Microsoft office.
- Create and Modify set of design drawings use Auto CAD and REVIT for BIM.
WORK HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE:
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2006 Sept – 2008 June
- Responsible apartments building HVAC equipment.
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshoot.
- Modify and up-date equipment.
- Identified and re mediated conditions requiring repair and improvement.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2005 July – 2006 Aug
- Installed, maintained, trouble-shot, and repaired air condition and heating systems, refrigeration, absorption chiller, water source, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Monitored HVAC equipment by utilizing tracer summit system on a laptop computer.
- Read blueprints, schematic, or wiring diagrams to determine location, size, capacity, and type of component needed to repair the unit.
- Installed, relocated, maintained, and performed major or minor repairs on all refrigeration, heating and chilling equipment.
- Installed new air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, and heat pump units.
- Replaced or repaired electrical wiring, motors, pumps, and other integrated parts of air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, or heat pump equipment or systems.
- Replaced compressors, condensers, and other equipment as needed.
- Installed, calibrates, maintained, and adjusted electronic or pneumatic control systems or .
- Inspected contract work for conformity to specification; recommended contract work as appropriate.
- Installed, removed and relocated air conditioning systems as needed.
- Met with contractors at job sites to explain needed repairs.
- Developed planned maintenance specifications for contractors.
- Installed water intake and drainage lines and pipes; recharged air conditioning and heating systems with refrigerants as necessary; installed, maintained, insulated, and repaired pipes for chilled water and other systems;
- Installed electrical lines from panel to unit to include wiring of components, thermostats, circuit breakers, power distribution switches, and safety devices
- Rewired electrical outlets and fixtures.
- Gathered information and interpreted and applied air flow and heat load analyses and calculations.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2003 Sept – 2005 May
- Installation of units in commercial locations such as office buildings, restaurants, Hotel, department stores.
- Perform repair and seasonal maintenance on AC, refrigeration, ventilation, chillers, cooling towers and pumps.
- Minor redesign on systems for energy efficiency.
- log on material and refrigerants.
- Locate and order supplies.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATE
- Certificate of HVAC Design I, II, III, IV, A1 Institute.
- B.S, HVAC Engineering, Rice University.