999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Supervisor with a 10-year record of success overseeing all phases of million-dollar construction. Experience includes managing crews in new construction and capital projects, maintenance, and rebuilds. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions.
- Construction and Demolition Projects
- Subcontractor and Crew Supervision
- Start–Up of Equipment and Systems
- Site Safety and OSHA Compliance
- QA, QC and Field Engineering
- Schematics, Blue Prints and P&IDs
- M Work Orders
- Budgeting & Cost Controls
- Change Order Management
- Instrument and RTDs Calibration
ABC Inc. (2008 to 2010), Construction Supervisor
- Supervised subcontractors, relayed instructions and safety .
- Modernized and remodel several offices throughout.
- Modified, upgraded, and reconstructed the interior and exterior of several hospitals.
XYZ Corp. (2007 to 2008), Construction Supervisor
- Supervise Workers.
- Estimate potential contracts.
- Work on residential and commercial projects.
BCD Inc. (2006 to 2007), Construction Supervisor
- Supervised commercial construction sites with over 20 employees and sub-contractors.
- Managed completion of multi-family renovation and construction projects valued in excess of $20 million annually.
- Scheduling and time management.
- Project and cost management of renovations and materials.
- and maintain relationships with customers, contractors, leasing agents and executive management.
- Developed training process and documentation for new employees.
Education & Certifications
UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER — Associates-Electrical Technology, 2005