999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Construction Professional with over 10+ years of diverse experience in the construction industry. Experienced in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Directs and leads the work of others. Highly organized; able to establish priorities Demonstrates broad-based strengths in:
- Site Management
- Blueprint Interpretation and Coordination
- Public Relations
- Basic HVAC, Electrical,Plumbing
- Trouble Shooting and Resolution
- Quality-Inventory Control
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2006-2009
- Oversee complete construction of custom homes.
- Complete major renovation of condos and homes.
- Coordinate all work with workers and subcontractors.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2004-2006
- Handle all aspects related to personnel management on site and and make decisions pertaining to production on a daily basis.
- Supervise the employees, making sure everyone sticks with the budget and time frame of the building project. If workers are having problems with part of the project, use my expertise to help them the task.
- Responsible for preparing papers such as time reports. Also writes reports recommending the purchase of different equipment, construction tools, and materials.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the general foreman or superintendent to determine what has already been done and what needs to get done to complete the building project.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 1995-2004
- Demonstrates analytical skills and technical proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office System and a strong aptitude for documenting and adhering to rules and procedures.
- Maintains records on lost time accidents and prepares appropriate reports.
- Participating in safety planning programs & pre-construction meetings, and prepares as-built drawings, thus the inspection of the existing facilities and prepare reports.
- Inspection of construction projects for conformance to plan and specifications in the use of materials, methods, labor, and practices.
- Ensures the integrity of the regulatory system and assists with the preparation of reports, and recommends effective solutions to complex problems.
- Trains and mentors of new staff and supports a team of construction crews.
- Maintaining accurate records of hours worked and materials and labor used with the records locations of fixtures through plans, sketches and diagrams.
- Working with construction crews and crew supervisors to implement proper use of construction methods and materials.
- with respective owners regarding construction work, effects upon property, and access to property.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
Attention to Detail, Vast Knowledge of Power Tools, Conceptual Skills, Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts and practices.