Construction Superintendent Resume Sample 1
This construction superintendent resume sample 1 is great for all types of construction including commercial and residential construction.
Po Box 999
My Town, NY 99999
in, Commercial construction, Retail and Tenant Improvement Construction. Complete understanding of plans, specifications, shop drawings and sub trades scope of work. Proficient in pre-planning of subcontractors, materials, look ahead scheduling, daily reports to the project manager throughout the project, and cost control. Strong technical, communication and problem solving skills. Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Works, and Excel programs. Dedicated to completing the project on time, within budget, and follow all OSHA and Company safety guidelines.
Feb. 2006 – April. 2010 ABC Inc. My Town, NY
- Directed the construction and maintenance company’s plant.
- Liaison on contractual matters, invoicing, change orders and as-builds. Coordinated with sub contractors, in house crews, construction, maintenance, and repair personnel.
- Developed a mailing list, called on new and prospective customers. Actively cold called customers did follow-up mailings, performed outside sales, followed up on bid requests.
- Interacted with municipal representatives, outside engineers, and locating personnel to maximize productivity and safe operations.
May 2005 – Feb. 2006 XYZ Corp. My Town, NY
- Oversee all phases of construction of commercial projects, i.e. senior living apartments, office buildings, etc. (wood and steel frame) from inception to completion. Oversee blueprint interpretation, design interpretation, etc. to ensure quality control for the company and the customer. Custom tenant build outs.
- Supervise and coordinate construction trades and certify adherence to OSHA regulations. OSHA certification received in 2005.
- Extensive travel to different company projects nationwide to assist management with project deadlines, labor shortages, etc.
Jan 2003 – May 2005 BCD Inc. My Town, NY
- Provide daily direction and oversight of the site construction process during the entire construction project, which included contract drawings, RFIs, Change Orders, ASIs, Inspections and Test reports.
- Identify any construction items processes that do not adhere to state construction standards and, or not consistent with standard construction practices.
- Negotiate fees and business decisions for contracts with professional contractors.
- Supervise, develop, and manage work of project teams compromised of facility management, project coordinators, general contractors, and consultants.
- Lead teams in establishing scope, budgets, schedules, and maintain commitments through design, construction, and closeout processes and procedures.
- Manage and monitor project closeout procedures including O & M manuals, as built, punch lists, and warranty walk through. Issue punch lists for above ceiling, open wall and substantial completion inspections and revisit to confirm completion of deficiencies.
- , maintain, and document job site safety, safety inspection files, and Storm Water Pollution Protection Plan and post notifications, and follow-up on correction of noted non-compliance by contractors.
New York High School, New York
Construction Superintendent Resume Sample 2
This construction superintendent resume sample 2 is great for all types of construction including commercial and residential construction.
999 Main Street, 99999 ~ Any Town, NY 99999
Res 999.999.9999 ~ email@example.com
Operations ~ Project Management ~ Property Management ~ Facilities Management
astute strategic, Engineering and Project Management skills with a 10+ year history of consistently completing projects on time and within budget. Collaborative leader, skilled in motivating teams to achieve aggressive goals and objectives. Experienced estimator, able to identify and solve impending design problems; well versed in building codes and local regulations. Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Skilled communicator, both oral and written, able to manage trade workers, develop partnerships and build positive relationships with architects, engineers, local officials, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Market Segments: Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and Affordable Housing.
- Project Types: Single Family Homes, Multi-Story Apartment projects, Multi-Story Office Buildings, Retail Strip Centers, new Ground-Up Buildings, and Rehabilitation or Revitalization of existing structures.
- Commercial, Build Outs and Rehab
- Planning and Scheduling
- New Residential and Rehab
- Operations Management
- Investment Property
- Budgeting and Tracking
- Warranty Management
- Project Management
- Quality Control
- Vendor Relations
- Procurement, Labor and Materials
- Maintenance and Repair
- Regulations and Safety
ABC INC. ~ Any Town, NY 2009 – 2010
- Responsible for contractors and all activities on-site from land clearing to customer orientation on multi-story condominiums.
- Schedule, monitor and inspect all work from start to customer orientation.
- Work effectively with architects, engineers, developers, bankers, etc.
- Maintain budgets and schedules, control overhead costs.
XYZ CORP. ~ Any Town, NY 1999 – 2008
- Responsible predominantly for phases of construction from ground breaking to trim.
- Secondary responsibility of handling interior paint through final building inspection and Occupancy permit.
- Occasionally performed pre-settlement demonstration walk-thru and assisted resolving customer service issues.
- Schedule subcontractor work, material delivery, and material returns.
- Attend weekly meetings with Management of the Company relating to updates on construction of each individual job.
- Attend weekly meetings with Accountant for draw request updates.
- Organize and see through accelerated schedule to meet needs and deadlines of customers with tight closing dates.
BCD INC. ~ Any Town, NY 1991 – 1999
- Ensure the construction project is completed on time, safely and within budget.
- Ensure project materials requisitions are submitted promptly.
- Track project materials requisitions from the date they were ordered to delivery to construction site to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for scheduling, materials control and on site construction.
- Ensure standard operating procedures (SOP) for construction are followed.
- Daily inspections of all ongoing construction projects to ensure all work is being performed in a safe manner and adhere to QA and QC guidelines.
- Responsible for keeping regular updates on projects such as completion percentages, tracker reports and conference calls.
- Log and file all documentation in hard copy and electronically.
- in MS Office Exel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
University of Iowa
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Home Builders Association of New york
Construction Superintendent Resume Sample 3
This construction superintendent resume sample 3 is great for all types of construction including commercial and residential construction.
999 Main Street
Any Town, NY. 99999
, profit-driven Commercial Construction professional with proven expertise in guiding multi-million dollar construction projects from start to finish, including site management, coordination of subcontractors, meeting project milestones and ensuring exceptional workmanship. Skilled in directing commercial and industrial construction, with outstanding experience in budget management, time lines, resource management, quality, and safety to deliver projects on time and within budget. Strong personnel manager and motivator, skillful at cohesively orchestrating large crews while innovating solutions to intricate problems.
- Proven track record of advancing skill levels, project difficulty and Career Status.
- Relationship-builder easily communicating with multi-level executives and stakeholders.
- Superior understanding of construction trades, to include site preparation, foundations, masonry, elevations and grid lines, electric and mechanical work, rough and finish carpentry, road and structural.
- Excellent negotiator and successful in closing contracts with clients, vendors and subcontractors; proficient in contract enforcement through duration of project.
- Competent computer skill with use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
Construction Management and Supervision, Resource & Work flow Planning, Client Relations
Budget Planning & Administration, Site & Safety Inspections, Field and Site Management
Project Management, Quality Control, Team Building & Motivation, Financial Management
Overhead Reduction, Cost Control, Problem Resolution, Contractor Management
ABC INC., Nice Town, NY, 2008 to Present
Construction Superintendent, Salary: 99,999 per year
- Supervise construction of condominiums for several communities.
- Establish and manage closing and production schedules for completion of homes.
- Organize contracts and coordinate with subcontractors to meet production deadlines.
- Adjust product to meet specific needs of customers.
- Manage budgets and set contracts to ensure fiscally responsible business relations.
- Adapt construction practices to meet the needs of harsh climate.
- Monitor work completed by subcontractors to ensure product quality.
- Collaborate with utility companies to ensure design, set-up meets code and other established .
- Collect condo association dues for a period of time until homeowners assumed the role of Board of Trustees.
- Answer service calls and take corrective measures to resolve conflicts.
- Facilitate community tours to prospective homeowners.
- Negotiate pricing with prospects and sub-contractors.
- Manage service schedule after closing 45 day and 1 year warranty items.
XYZ CORP. Nice Town, NY, 2005 to 2007
Construction Superintendent, Salary: 99,999 per year
- Managed and directed overall construction of multi-family housing.
- Organized scheduling of sub-contractors and monitored work efficiency, quality and performance.
- Directed and supervised projects from inception to completion.
- Involved in all engineering repairs and modifications.
- Track time comparison reports and construction production reports.
BCD Inc. Nice Town, NY, 2004 to 2005
Superintendent, Salary: 99,999 per year
- Hired qualified personnel from designated union labor pool.
- Managed crew of workers including keeping accurate weekly time sheets.
- Procured and maintained necessary equipment and materials.
- Performed daily progress reports for the inspectors.
- Was responsible for safety on the job.
- Responsible for seeing that all work met job specifications and deadlines.
Project Management Degree
Case Western Reserve University
Building Technology Program (2003) – Learned all aspects of construction and construction management
SKILL LEVEL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
General Construction Expert Currently used – 9 years
Electrician Intermediate Currently used – 9 years
Welding Intermediate Currently used – 9 years
Plumbing Intermediate Currently used – 9 years