Po Box 999
Any Town, NY 99999
in, Commercial construction, Retail and Tenant Improvement Construction. Complete understanding of plans, specifications, shop drawings and sub trades scope of work. Proficient in pre-planning of subcontractors, materials, look ahead scheduling, daily reports to the project manager throughout the project, and cost control. Strong technical, communication and problem solving skills. Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Works, and Excel programs. Dedicated to completing the project on time, within budget, and follow all OSHA and Company safety guidelines.
Feb. 2006 – April. 2010 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Directed the construction and maintenance company’s plant.
- Liaison on contractual matters, invoicing, change orders and as-builds. Coordinated with sub contractors, in house crews, construction, maintenance, and repair personnel.
- Developed a mailing list, called on new and prospective customers. Actively cold called customers did follow-up mailings, performed outside sales, followed up on bid requests.
- Interacted with municipal representatives, outside engineers, and locating personnel to maximize productivity and safe operations.
May 2005 – Feb. 2006 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Oversee all phases of construction of commercial projects, i.e. senior living apartments, office buildings, etc. (wood and steel frame) from inception to completion. Oversee blueprint interpretation, design interpretation, etc. to ensure quality control for the company and the customer. Custom tenant build outs.
- Supervise and coordinate construction trades and certify adherence to OSHA regulations. OSHA certification received in 2005.
- Extensive travel to different company projects nationwide to assist management with project deadlines, labor shortages, etc.
Jan 2003 – May 2005 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Provide daily direction and oversight of the site construction process during the entire construction project, which included contract drawings, RFIs, Change Orders, ASIs, Inspections and Test reports.
- Identify any construction items processes that do not adhere to state construction standards and, or not consistent with standard construction practices.
- Negotiate fees and business decisions for contracts with professional contractors.
- Supervise, develop, and manage work of project teams compromised of facility management, project coordinators, general contractors, and consultants.
- Lead teams in establishing scope, budgets, schedules, and maintain commitments through design, construction, and closeout processes and procedures.
- Manage and monitor project closeout procedures including O & M manuals, as built, punch lists, and warranty walk through. Issue punch lists for above ceiling, open wall and substantial completion inspections and revisit to confirm completion of deficiencies.
- , maintain, and document job site safety, safety inspection files, and Storm Water Pollution Protection Plan and post notifications, and follow-up on correction of noted non-compliance by contractors.
New York High School, New York