(999) 999-9999 999 Main Street
email@example.com Any Town, NY 99999
Construction Project Manager and Sr. Project Engineer
, determined and passionate engineer has 10 years of experience in construction industry. Extensive experience in schedule management, project monitoring, proposal development and cost management. Comprehensive ability to direct field contractors, manage construction equipments and other project administration including health and safety programs and quality assurance. Engages in on-site supervision that enhanced the candidate’s mastery on construction procedures and processes.
- OSHA Certified, Efficient Leadership Ability
- Excels in Planning & Coordination, Knowledgeable in Primavera P3
- Expertise in Budget Analysis, Exceptional Analytical & Presentation Skills
ABC Inc. Apr 2009 – Apr 2010
- Renovations to Building adding additional gates and renovated the concourse.
- Construction of a two story addition CMU concrete plank structure.
XYZ Corp. Feb 2008 – Mar 2009
- Developer of primary and second home communities.
- Developed new budgets, forms and procedures to ensure accuracy related to all budgeting .
- Monitored progress on the pro-forma lot count and sales prices vs. actual.
- Designed and delivered a project completion report to summarize final status of project.
- Worked with project managers to ensure jobs were completed properly and timely.
- Projects comprised land development, golf courses, marinas, water and sewer plants and sales centers for resort communities.
- Created corporate contracts with vendors and suppliers to lower construction expenses.
BCD Inc. Oct 2005 – Dec 2007
- I worked in residential development projects. I inspected underground construction including storm drains, catch basins, sewer systems, water and gas pipes, and electric, telephone, and cable utilities. I inspected the rough grade, final grade, AC paving, and concrete paving for sidewalks and city streets.
- I inspected a Street Lighting Improvement project. This involved the removal and replacement of street lights and poles, including new pull boxes, and underground conduits and conductors.
- Rehabilitation of a 75 inch outfall sewer. This 50 million dollar project required repairing, grouting, and lining of this sewer. Construction required installation and maintenance of a large sewer bypass system.
- Project Inspector for Secondary Sewer Repair Program. This is an ongoing program to repair and rehabilitate sewer systems. Depending on the condition of the existing sewer, repairs were accomplished by: removing and replacing the existing VCP sewer either with spot repairs or manhole to manhole replacement, and, or rehabilitating the sewer with PVC, CIPP, or other approved sewer lining materials. Additional duties included: writing and maintaining project records, initiating progress and final payments (including change orders), public relations, material sampling, and documenting Time and Material Work and Reports when required.
Education & Technical Skills
Johns Hopkins University, 2004
of Science in Industrial Management with Specialization in Construction Management, GPA 3.75 and 4.0
Microsoft Office Suite ˜ Microsoft Project ˜ Primavera P3
Continuing Education: OSHA 25 Hours Certification
Gladly Provided Upon Request