999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
, Construction Project Manager recognized for planning and constructing expertise. Able to lead owners’ team and interface with all internal groups. Effectively partners and manages contracts with design, engineering firms, specialty consultants, contractors, and vendors. Familiar with all aspects of a project lineage. Skilled at executing production equipment de-installation, shipment and re-installation globally. Recognized for attention to detail, organization skills and for providing a global perspective.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Construction Drawings and Specifications
- MS Project Schedule and Gantt Charts
- Construction Contract Documents
ABC INC. Any Town, NY 2003-2008
Construction Project Manager
- Managed the projects: new constructions, renovations, tenant improvement and remodeled Government and commercial buildings.
- Managed the general contractors and subcontractors with knowledge of construction trades.
- Meeting with facility staffs to determine project needs and scope of work.
- Identified potential problems, took corrective action, and notified the proper level of authority.
- Prepared documentation including all contract related .
- Scheduling: Reviewed schedules with tenants and sub-contractors.
- Obtained, reviewed and negotiated estimations and prepared all change orders.
- Inspected and made punch list for corrections.
- Prepared to submit the shop drawings, RFI and RFC.
- Submitted the payment requests, estimating all change orders.
- Procurement and purchased all materials.
- General office work including accounting.
XYZ CORP. Any Town, NY 2001-2003
Construction Project Manager
- Review Invitations for Bid (IFB) Request for Proposals (RFB) and Scope of Work (SOW) for accuracy, within capabilities of present company.
- Conduct and coordinates site surveys (Pre-bid and Post award) for construction projects.
- Coordinates with planning section for review, take-offs estimates and establishing construction time lines.
- Review and finalize bid and proposal documents.
- Coordinate procurement, shipping, construction schedules, travel requirements to include appropriate country clearances.
- Provide schedule updates prior and during construction phase.
- Maintain, facilitate and coordinated communication with Contracting Officers and Contracting Officer Technical Representative during project implementation and completion.
- Establish, manage and submit change orders.
- Keep track of all expenditures and conduct periodic budget reviews.
- Manage and evaluate personnel and sub-contractor performance.
- Manage multiple projects valued in excess of $10M dollars.
BCD INC. Any Town, NY 1999-2001
Commercial Construction and Project Manager
- team leadership abilities.
- Exceptional, time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Outstanding safety record.
- Commitment to quality improvements and environmental compliance.
- Motivation to master the challenges of complex projects.