999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
construction professional with over $900 million of industrial, senior living, office, hotel, assisted living, warehouse, land development, educational, retail, municipal, civic and many other types of specialty construction. Additional experience in building renovations, ground up construction, masonry and concrete construction, pre-engineered and conventional steel and wood framed buildings.
Effective project completion with 99% of all projects completed on schedule and budget while maintaining the highest of quality control standards. Ability to develop and motivate effective construction teams while developing employee trust, loyalty and teamwork.
Professionally skilled in areas of:
- Construction Management
- Design and Build
- Construction Operations
- Project Management
- Project Supervision
- Project Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Quality Control
- Team Leadership
- Vendor and Material Management
- OSHA Safety Training & Compliance
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2007-2009
- Surveyed over 100 sites for the project in the New York.
- Over saw construction on civil including installation of fiber, jumpers, GPS splitter, and .
- Completed close out packages with photos and survey information.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2002-2007
- Pre-qualify sub-contractors.
- High safety procedures.
- Job closes out and punches list completion.
- Exercise informed choices in terms of prioritization of projects.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 1996-2002
- Supervised, through coordinated team work with project managers and their respective management teams, the timely completion of various projects (roads, bridges and ports.
- Implemented a catch-up schedule for a Expansion, which was already 6 months delayed, thereby reducing the delay, minimizing the liquidated damages charged to the project;
- the construction management team for all the Construction Project
Michigan State University
B.S. in Building Construction and Contracting
(Construction Management and Civil Engineering)
University of Utah
Truck Driver Training Program December 2003