999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • email@example.com • C: 999.999.9999
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY May 2007-December 2009
Construction Field Inspector
- , inspect. Monitor field work, operations, work schedules and inspection phases.
- Performed tests on compaction and density for structural fills including trench backfills, building pads, road works and asphalt paving.
- Evaluated the quality of materials used and inspected the materials and quality of work completed.
- Prepared reports and maintained files.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY August 2002-May 2007
- Large scale commercial and residential building, custom homes, and churches.
- Review plans.
- Design layouts, read blueprints and develop take-offs.
- Scheduling new construction projects.
- Safety Coordinator.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY August 2002-Sept 2003
Construction Inspector and Site Superintendent
- Supervised site activities to procure quality deliverables within budget and time .
- Conducted an ongoing inspection of work-in-process to ensure that the final product met drawings and specifications.
- Coordinated schedules for trade subcontractors so as to obtain a smooth and adequate work flow.
- Implemented safety programs striving on personnel prevention awareness. This included tool box meetings on a weekly basis.
- Saw that works adhered to applicable codes.
- Kept accurate daily project activity records.
- Kept open communication with project stakeholders.
- Attended, participated of, and documented all project related meetings.
Bachelor of Science May, 2003
York High School
Diploma- June 2007
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Professional and personal references available upon request.