Any Town, NY 99999
firstname.lastname@example.org Home: 999-999-9999 Cell: 999-999-9999
and versatile journeyman carpenter in seek of a challenging and rewarding position where my skills and talent can be of value to your company.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY March 2009 – Present
- Commercial & industrial form carpentry.
- Formed loading bays and loading docks at warehouses using plywood.
- Snap ties and turnbuckles.
- Did a lot of timber construction using cypress.
- Installed windows as well as doors and door hardware.
- Formed entryways and sidewalks did some fascia work using cypress.
- Formed and poured loading docks and ramps.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY March 2008 – January 2009
- Supervised end of job punch-out.
- All types of door, frame and hardware installations.
- Installation of all types of bathroom partitions.
- Hanging and finishing of all types of wallboard.
- Variety of interior and exterior siding and trim installations.
- Fill in Superintendant during vacations and absences.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY March 2005 – December 2007
- Forming, pouring and finishing concrete walls, curbs and walks.
- Setting knocks down and welded jambs.
- Reading blueprints, shop drawings and specs.
- Layout, forming and pouring footers, grade beams and .
- Hanging doors.
- Installing door hardware.
- Steel stud framing, hanging and finishing drywall.
- Installation of cabinets and countertops.
- Installation of toilet portions.
- Demolition work.
- More than 10 experience in the construction industry.
- Great Ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction projects.
- In-depth knowledge of construction process from material selection, techniques, tools and equipment to quality assurance, cost control and safety.
- Accurately read prints and layouts, project plans, specifications and prioritize tasks for efficiency.
- Proven ability to complete and fulfill paperwork for all work requests and proficient computer skills with the ability to type over thirty five words per minute.
- full range of quality tools, excellent driving and attendance record.
Carpenters Training Institute, New York, NY
10 Hr. OSHA Safety Training