999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
10 years of professional experience in web and graphic design, tech support, sales, marketing, business development, employee training and communications.
5 years of professional experience in database creation and administration, programming, SEO, computer and network security.
2004 – Present:
Web Master: ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- CMS development and support of Company’s online presence, designed and developed content for online, redesigned logo brand identity, Managed daily Google Analytics 2.0 and SEO and SEM and SMM and SMO, increased search engine ranking.
- Conceptualized and designed engaging, clean, and functional user experiences.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into functional business marketing communications solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve everyday usability issues.
- Solid personal and professional career focus regarding information technology, new and rich media distribution and consumption.
- Collaborates with cross functional groups to create and manage user-centered visual design, layout, typography, usability and interaction methodologies (prepress, print, web, interactive multimedia, video, film and photography).
- Uses Adobe’s Master Collection Suite’s CS2, CS3, CS4.
- Responsible for wireframe and prototyping using Omnigraffle, Axure RP, CSS Edit, Coda, DreamWeaver, Golive, Expression and SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, PhotoShop, FireWorks, Painter, Live Picture, Live Motion, Flash, and Director.
- Works with HTML, CSS 2 and3, XHTML, XML, PHP, and ActionScript.
- Successfully branded and customized user interfaces for company’s SharePoint portals and Windows SharePoint Services secure sites. Extensive work with site definitions, templates and themes.
- SharePoint experience includes navigation planning, creating and managing sites, working with lists, working with library settings, working with document workspaces and meeting workspaces, working with surveys and discussion boards, working with wikis and blogs, working with Web parts, linking Outlook and Excel and Access, etc.
- Designed and coded Microsoft Content Management Server and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server templates.
- Broad range of design skills with strengths in layout, color and usability. Experience with custom designs, corporate branding, photo and graphic editing and print media.
- Experienced in a lead role implementing numerous web sites and applications. Oversaw projects from all stages of site and application creation including requirements definition, design, user interface flow and implementation, taxonomy, development, testing, user acceptance and support.
- Provided support for end users and third tier support for escalated issues. Developed content for user training and documentation.
- Able to coordinate and assist with all phases of a project while successfully meeting task deliverable dates and project goals.
- Trained and certified in CMS Made Simple, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, SharePoint, Windows Server 2003 and 2010 Enterprise, Microsoft and Apple streaming media solutions.
Corporate Web Master: XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Responsible for administration, design (development, implementation, etc.), and maintenance of websites
- Successfully integrated websites of acquired companies while maintaining customer continuity and search rankings.
- Created corporate Intranet sites.
- Responsible for coordination of development, testing, and implementation of new web applications and functionality.
- Administrating vendor selection, relations and budgets related to web operations.
- Managing Search Engine Optimization and lead generation activities.
- Measuring and tracking the success of Marketing initiatives through web-analytics.
2004 – 2005:
IT Director: BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Completed and maintained multiple websites.
Developed and maintained the company project and client tracking system using Flex, PHP and Mysql system.
Developed multiply web applications.
Maintained networking system and computer hardware for the entire company.
Worked in a multi-tasking team on several engineering projects which efficiently generated substantial profits for the company.
Implemented new technologies and routines to increase corporate computing efficiency and reduce processing time.
Linked office databases to Web sites to provide personalized experience for visitors.
Consulted with clients and development team to establish Web site message.
New York University,
B.S., Computer Information Systems, March 2010
Concentration: Database Administration
Computer Skills and Knowledge:
Illustrator Photo Shop Dreamweaver Flash
CSS PHP SQL MySQL
HTML C# Apache
SEO Microsoft Office
- website designs, SEO, programs, coded framework and databases.
- Proficient in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and MAC OS. Familiar with command line, Linux and DOS.
- Ability to work with competing demands both independently and as a team member.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Knowledge of web, network and computer security.
- Creative problem-solver.