999 Main Streets
AnyTown, NY 99999 999-999-9999
To utilize my skills in solving operating system and hardware problems.
2004–Present ABC College Any Town, NY
- computer and software support for college administrators, staff and students.
- Proficiently diagnosed and replaced defective power supplies, motherboards, CPUs, RAM, video cards, sound cards, Ethernet cards, modems, and external peripheral components.
- Effective hard drive maintenance that includes virus and spy ware removal, defragmentation, disc imaging, and data recovery.
- Coordinated the logistics of technology requirements and setups during multiple office relocations.
2000–2003 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Take customer’s request over the counter to repair hardware.
- Log and track repairs with goal of two days turnaround time on repairs and same day upgrades.
- Duties include repairs and upgrades on Laser Printers and computer hardware.
- Troubleshoot software issues from virus and spyware, to running a recovery CD to bring computer back to factory settings. Make recommendations to customers to increase computer performance and security of their computer equipment.
- Position requires duties and responsibilities to be done in a timely and effective manner. Self-motivated and use time management to finish projects in a timely manner. Have excellent customer relationship skills. I work with little or no supervision.
2006-2007 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Computer Repair & Maintenance.
- Virus & Spy-ware removal.
- Installed Hardware and Software Components.
- Strong interaction with customers to assist with troubleshooting.
- Diagnostic testing.
- Resolved software conflict issues.
- Built customized PCs from customer specifications.
, Sound Systems, Guitar
2006-2007 New York University
- Personal Computer Specialist Certification
1998-2000 New York University
- Computer Service Technician A+ Certification