999 Main Street ~ Any Town, NY 99999
999.999.9999 (Home) ~ 999.999.9999 (Cell)
and personable Receptionist and Administrative Assistant with over 10 years experience providing consistent, approachable customer service and full range of general and administrative office support.
- Administration: Provide exceptional administrative support to peers and senior management. Success streamlining office processes to increase efficiency and improve service. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; continuously project a highly polished professional image.
- Customer Service: Serve as initial point of contact for clients, customers, vendors. Efficiently schedule appointments and promptly respond to inquiries via e-mail, fax and telephone.
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), File Maker Pro, Spectrum, basic Quick Books skills and capable of managing complex, multi line telephone systems. 10-Key and typing 70 words per minute. Knowledge of office equipment, writing, editing and proofreading skills, document creation skills, PC and Mac experience, strong math skills. Data base entry and management, skilled with processing incoming and outgoing mail, preparing packages for shipping via FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS Priority
- Key Strengths: Excel at developing strong relationships with staff, senior executives, clients; strong record creating a positive first impression. Highly organized and conscientious; entrusted by management with confidential materials; adapt quickly to new and evolving environments.
ABC Inc. ~ Any Town, NY July 2008 – January 2009
Receptionist and Admin Assist
- Answering VOIP telephone using computer software and routing all incoming calls.
- Answering customer service questions and giving direction to website and online support.
- Greeting and badging visitors.
- Managing sign in log and Non Disclosure Agreements.
- Coordinating calendars for interviews with employees and prospective candidates using Outlook.
- Updated telephone directory.
- Received and sent packages, managed postage meter and Added funds when needed, Fed Ex and UPS using Worldwide Express Database.
- Troubleshooting issues with printers and other office equipment and contacted service representatives for repairs.
- Contacted employees for package pick up.
- Ran reports for month end shipping.
- Online ordering of office and kitchen supplies.
- Data entry of expense reports using Oracle.
- Distributed Expense and payroll checks.
- Completed check run.
- Responsible for petty cash, selling stamps and estimated costs for packages using USPS, certified mail and special services.
- Distributing mail.
- Processing security badges by taking pictures and downloading to database.
- As part of the HR department, assembling new hire packages and any projects that needed .
XYZ Corp. ~ Any Town, NY June 2007 – July 2008
Front Desk Receptionist
- Welcomed clients and visitors.
- Multiple phone lines, screened and routed to appropriate parties, made calls for various events.
- Made travel reservations for CEOs and ordered office, kitchen supplies when needed.
- Entered data for various properties to Sales Force and Excel systems; internet research for property data.
- Assembled and sent out property brochures in timely manner.
- Mailed and received packages through FedEx, USPS and DHL.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings and ordered catered breakfasts and lunches.
BCD Inc. ~ Any Town, NY October 2006 – May 2007
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for handling all receptionist duties.
- Handled multi phone lines with a professional greeting.
- Fed ex labels, photocopying, and, faxing documents.
- Called car services for the staff.
- Responsible for taking on the role to help out the admin. team such as;
- Sent out the daily vacancy list of all apartments.
- Managed a sheet of move in’s and move outs daily.
- Managed a Tenant List of all the properties once a week and faxing it over to the doormen.
- Responsible for handling tenant cash receipts such as their rent, long distance calls and cable charges putting them onto a spreadsheet and emailing them there receipt.
- Made a service request when a tenant calls with a maintenance problem and sent them to the proper. guest service representative
- weekly personal and corporate expense reports for the Manager.
- Completed end of the month book for the Manager.
- Organized all rent statements at the end of the month.
- Calculated all furniture expenses at the end of the month.
Associates of Arts and Science (Journalism) ~ University of Illinois 1996-1998