999 Main Town, Any Town, NY 99999
firstname.lastname@example.org • home 999-999-9999 • cell 999-999-9999
Summary of Qualifications
10+ years Operation and Client Service Manager, dedicated to increased productivity and efficiency, development and mentoring staff, and successfully exceeding client’s expectations.
- Centralized Mail Management
- File Room Management
- Call Center Management
- Centralized Duplicating and Printing Management
- Records and File Retention Management
- Reporting and P&L Management
- Copier, Printer, Fax Fleet Management
- Supply and Inventory Management
- Client Management
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Microsoft Outlook (All Versions)
- Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7)
- Interwoven Records Manager
- Autonomy File Site
- ELITE Enterprise
- Solimar Print Director
- Lotus Notes
ABC Inc – Any Town, NY 2004 – 2010
- Lead a unionized plant of employees along with an Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Human Resources Manager, Customer Service Team, and Sales Manager.
- Instill the plant fundamentals for the staff: Safety, Quality, Productivity, Housekeeping, and Preventative Maintenance.
- Develop accurate bill of materials, allowing a 5% increase in sales margin.
- Forecast production on an on-going basis enabling scheduling of product and scheduling of to occur months in advance.
- Lead new company product roll outs.
- Optimize production lines, decreasing downtime and increasing throughput through weekly continuous process improvement meetings.
- Ensure 100% product availability, on-time delivery, superior quality, order and invoice accuracy and customer care culture.
XYZ Corp – Any Town, NY 2000 – 2004
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with internal and external customers.
- Maintain continuous communication with all vendors and make purchase recommendations to enhance effectiveness of cost savings.
- Mentor, teach and lead both staff within a technical team environment.
- Complete weekly reports on client issues or concerns and future opportunities.
- Manage budget for organization to influence financial profitability.
BCD Inc – Any Town, NY 2002 – 2004
- Budget preparation.
- Financial reporting.
- Vendor accounts and contract negotiation.
- Hired, trained and mentored site staff.
- with housing and community agencies.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign Marketing and International Business
Washington University, St. Louis Marketing