999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
(H) 999-999-9999 (c) 999-999-9999
- Over 10 years experience maintenance worker.
- well with people, dependable, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
MAINTENANCE WORKER 05/08 to 11/10
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
MAINTENANCE WORKER 04/05 to 10/07
- Clean and sanitize comfort stations.
- Paint benches, doors, tables, swings, handball courts, and walls.
- Use clippers, rakes, blowers, and weed whackers to maintain the appearance of the .
- Rake leaves and operate leaf blower.
- Cut, trim, and shape hedges and shrubbery.
- Ensure parks and playgrounds are safe and free of glass and other debris.
- Report necessary repairs and safety hazards.
- Report violations and safety hazards to supervisor.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
MAINTENANCE WORKER 10/00 to 04/05
- Clean parks, playgrounds, and surrounding areas.
- Sanitize comfort stations and replenish supplies.
- Paint benches to remove graffiti from walls, playground equipment, and comfort stations.
- Sweep, rake, and collect leaves and debris.
- leaf blower, lawn mower, and weed whacker to beautify parks.
- Provide park patrons with directions and answer questions about parks activities.
New York High School