999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Home: (999) 999-9999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
- maintenance technician experience in manufacturing and transportation industries.
- Provided all required support, including preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance, to production line CNC machinery, support equipment and facilities.
- Trained in all disciplines of machine repair, including hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Proficient in the use of hand, power, and precision measuring tools.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Accustomed to working in fast paced environments, meeting deadlines and production goals.
ABC Inc. Maintenance Technician
Any Town, NY 2006- 2010
- Support and Supervise daily activities of Maintenance Personnel in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Support and supervise Maintenance Technicians, General Maintenance and contract employees in their operational duties, including mechanical, electrical, structural repair, PLC, conveyor maintenance and preventative maintenance projects.
- Plan, develop and implement construction, maintenance projects, using facility resources and vendors as necessary.
- Consult with the Operations Management team to perform large and small area moves and plan options for facility capacity maximization.
- Supervise various skilled tasks in the repair and maintenance of machinery, buildings, and equipment.
- Maintain an adequate spare parts and tool inventory to properly support the facility.
- Scheduling vendor compliance audits.
- Administer an effective preventative maintenance program to minimize equipment failure.
XYZ Corp. Maintenance Technician
Any Town, NY 2003-2005
- Performed a different activities related to construction such as repair and .
- Maintained work place and equipment area clean and neat.
- Performed scheduled maintenance as per requirement.
- Maintained the records of all used materials and tools on daily basis.
BCD Inc. Maintenance Technician
Any Town, NY 2000- 2003
- Responsible for PMS on over 50 conveyor motors, belts, tracks and all essential equipment in relation to conveyor systems as well as pneumatic clutches, brakes and divert stations other duties included repair, replacement and troubleshooting through the use of schematics and diagrams for the conveyors multitude and various Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical and Electronic systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing of AC-DC electric lifts of various sizes, models and types within the warehouse as well as floor sweepers and cardboard compactor.
- Responsible in the repairing, rebuilding and replacement of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical and electronic components as well as designing and manufacturing of equipment for increased efficiency in conveyable production output.
- maintenance duties included wiring, minor electrical repair, plumbing, carpentry, painting, drywall, welding, and upright removal repair and replacement and other duties as required.
New York Technical School
New York, NY
Airframe and Power Plant Technology
Red Cross First Aid