999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
firstname.lastname@example.org • Home 999-999-9999• Cellular 999-999-9999
Talented Electrical Electronics Technician with profound experience in Troubleshooting Electrical Equipment and Maintenance.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 2008 to 2010
- Re flowed 6 layer SMT boards using advanced manual methods.
- Optical to digital converter (APD) alignments using manual methods.
- Made sure all systems passed rigorous testing using software custom made software including lab view and used excel to graph results.
- Debug circuit boards.
- Manual test the electronic circuits.
- Responsible for designing a fabrication and assembly procedures for all the electronics.
- Inventory of components and logs of all completed products.
- Gave valuable feed back to senior engineers on what needs to be improved and bugs on the circuits.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 2007 to 2006
Repair Electronic Technician And Analyze Procedure improvement Team Leader
- Analyze and Repair audio system components.
- Inspect unit for physical or liquid damage do to misuse.
- Perform rework and update software to current OEM standards.
- Conduct analyzes procedure improvement and time studies alongside Engineer.
- Diagnose and isolate malfunction to component level with use of schematic and troubleshooting .
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations including set-up, calibration, and analysis and troubleshooting of circuits, components and electromechanical assemblies.
- Utilize test equipments, PC workstation and tools such as DVM, signal generator, ohm meter, frequency counter, oscilloscope, WOW meter, DC power supply, FOT meter (Fiber Optic Tester), Flutter meter, custom jigs, solder and desolder workstation, power screw driver, heat gun, glue gun, IC replacement workstation, ISIS information program, test check list and repair log.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 2006 to 2007
- Participate in the fabrication, assembly, integration, start up, and commissioning.
- Work directly with the customer to solve manufacturing and installation issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers, engineers, project managers, and team members regarding system requirements, system testing, installation guidelines and scheduling.
- Carry out testing and installation activities while working with multiple teams.
of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign 2008
NICE Systems Operations
Pennsylvania State University, University Park 2007
Personal References Available Upon Request.