999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999 (C)
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 2007 – Present
- and troubleshoot the company’s products.
- Maintain and updates test and troubleshoot data logbooks.
- Interface with the engineering department on test procedures, design problems and proto-type units.
- Interface with the quality department on vendor related issues.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 2005 – 2007
- Repaired and refurbished electrical and mechanical systems.
- Received and inspected ordered parts.
- Assisted field techs to debug integrated components that made up larger systems.
- Installed electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 2004 – 2005
- Lay out, builds, test, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production .
- Analyzes and interprets test data.
- Adjust, calibrates, align, solder, de-solder, and modifies circuitry and components
- Record effects on unit performance.
- Write technical reports and develop charts, graphs, and schematics to describe illustrates system’s operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications.
- Circuit level and component level troubleshooting.
- Utilization of a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, calibration units, ohm meters, and capacitance checkers.
of California, Irvine, CA 2002 – 2004 Digital Electronics Technician
New York Vocational and Technical High School, New York, NY
Graphic Design 2000 – 2002
New York High School 1996 – 2000
New York, NY
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST