999 Main Street ♦ Any Town, NY 99999
Home: (999) 999-9999 ♦ Cell: (999) 999-9999 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position in an organization that will allow me to strengthen expand and utilize my electrical skills.
Skilled areas include:
Basic Electric knowledge in Residential and Commercial applications. Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnosticto repair, install, replace and test electrical circuits, equipment and appliances. Repair or replace wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools ensuring that work is in accordance with relevant codes. Excellent ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, attics, or in tunnels and crawl spaces. Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects. Confident under pressure and a quick learner. I am hardworking with a professional attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Completed 500 Electrical school hours.
- Completed 20-hour OSHA training course earning a Construction Safety and Health Card.
Jul. ’09-Present ─ Apprentice Electrician ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Installed fans, light fixtures, plugs, switches and electrical appliances in residential and commercial sites.
- Assisted electricians with installation and repairs of panels, meters, and troubleshooting.
- Ran conduit pipe underground and through .
- Completed circuits by pulling insulating wires and cables through the conduit.
- Maintained and drove company truck.
Aug.’08-Jul.’09 ─ Electrician Apprentice XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Follow to National Electric Code (NEC)
- Installation of electrical receptacles, switches, and over-head lights
- Bend and ran 1/4″ – 2″ EMT and wire underground and rafters of buildings
March ’07-Aug.’08 ─ Apprentice Electrician BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Assisted in residential wiring such as houses, garages, and pole barns.
- Experience with wiring campground pedestals.
- Experience with low voltage such as TV’s and phone lines.
- Experience with overhead and underground services.
- Experience with landscape wiring.
- experience with commercial wiring.
- A1 Institute – Basic & Intermediate Electricity
- A1 Institute – Journeyman Electrician Program
- New York High School New York. Graduated 2007, General studies.