999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY October 2007 – December 2009
- for executing Electrical Preventative Maintenance according to regulations and electrical codes.
- Correct and Repair Electronic Equipments, Motors, CNC’s, and Control Panels etc.
- Design new projects.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY June 2005 – October 2007
- Installing and troubleshooting AC, DC motors.
- 5kv-15kv switchgear.
- Transformers and oil sampling.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY June 1997 – March 2003
Lead Electrical Technician
- Act as the architect for the machine .
- Lead, supervise, and train the wiring team.
- Create a plan for wiring the machine, according to the electrical schematic drawings.
- Design panel and machine layout for easy torn down and reinstalled: Pipe, J-Box, Cable, etc.
- Make terminal list for each J-box and main panel.
- Order parts: Pipe, flex, wire, cord grips, fittings, j-box, cable, etc.
- Check electrical schematic for any mistakes.
- Debug the wiring during machine operation.
- Deliver quality workmanship.
- Ensure that the wiring is functionally correct and safe.
of California, San Francisco
Associates – Science
- Associate in Science Degree.
- Excel, Access, windows.
- ISO Certified.
- Safety and hazard courses.