999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
- professional with a successful career in banking.
- Excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excel within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success.
- An effective trainer and teller with the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to its fullest potential.
Employment ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2007 – Present
- Assisting customers with their everyday transactions, check cashing, making deposits, doing withdrawals, and making payments.
- Balancing a cash drawer and coin vault.
- Helping customers meet their financial needs.
- Selling banking products, Account reviews to make sure customers are taking full advantage of all the we have to offer.
- Helping customer make and save money.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 2006-2007
- Listen and respond enthusiastically and efficiently to my customers’ needs and recommend appropriate bank products.
- Handle cash transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain an accurate drawer of cash.
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy in paperwork.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 2005-06
Teller and Universal Banker
- Accurately and efficiently, process deposit, withdrawals, payment, record all transaction promptly and balance at the end day with accurately in compliance with bank procedures.
- inquires and resolve issues with customer’s accounts, explain, advise and to promote bank products and services to client and to initiate on opening new accounts base on their needs.
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Accounting Major, 3.5 GPA; 2008-present
Volunteering for Junior Achievement activities, playing softball, painting and computers.