999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
(999) 999-9999 email@example.com
January 2008 – Present ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- successful marketing and advertising strategies targeting and developing new accounts, bringing more businesses and greater economic support to organization.
- Expanded customer base through a variety of effective sales techniques.
- Delivered convincing oral sales presentations to upper management.
- Effectively coordinated the hiring of subcontractors and monitored their performance.
- Identified and resolved conflicts between public and bank, employees and management, clarifying work relationships and alleviating communication problems.
- Opened more than two hundred new accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of rapport building.
- Possess good leadership skills.
March 2004 – December 2007 XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
Customer Service Representative, Personal Banker
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers, establishing their needs and advising on the suitability of services.
- Manage and support staff and facilitate appropriate continuing professional development (CPD).
- Communicate implementing and monitoring compliance with corporate standards and .
- Process data to produce accurate facts, figures and reports.
- Evaluate new and renewal lending proposals negotiate terms with customers and, where appropriate, submit proposals to the credit department for approval.
- Check accounts and initiate action if they are overdrawn without arrangement or are in excess of agreed arrangements.
- Assume overall accountability for products and services, such as consumer lending, current account transactions, unsecured loans, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans.
- Network with appropriate professionals.
- Represent the bank within the wider community.
- Assist the Private Group with meeting the needs of high net worth individuals and families.
January 2003 – March 2004 BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Answer customers’ questions, and explain available services such as deposit accounts, bonds, and securities.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct.
- Compile information about new accounts, and file related forms or other documents.
- Accurately counted currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Trusted to order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
2003 University of California, Davis Davis, CA
- Degree In Business Management
1997 – Graduated New York High School New York, NY
- in Microsoft office suit including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Extensive cash handling experience
- Extensive Customer Service Skills
- Extensive Sales skills
- Accustomed to working in high paced, high pressure environments
- Friendly, Outgoing, Energetic, Professional Personality