Cell 999-999-9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
To utilize my extensive knowledge and experience in the mortgage industry.
in fast paced environments, communicating ideas between people, strong customer service skills and meeting deadlines. Worked in leadership positions involving founding of departments, recruiting and hiring employees, and overlooking day to day operations. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Detail minded with intense organizational and follow through skills. Proficient in MS Office, including EXCEL and posses strong computer skills. Pre-Funding Reviews, ARM Audits, Quality Control Audits, Early Payment Default Reviews, HMDA Audits, Legal Compliance Reviews, Servicing Audits, DU, LP, FNMA, FHLMC Guidelines, FHA, VA, GNMA Guidelines, Loan Modifications (HAMP program).
2/10 to Present ABC Inc.
- Certified Underwriter for forward and reverse mortgage loan applications.
- Analyzed and evaluated the collateral, credit and financial status of individuals to grant conventional and government loan approvals.
- Ensured loans adhere to program, compliance, due diligence and industry requirements.
3/08 to 8/09 XYZ Corp.
- Reviewed, examined and underwrite loans to ensure soundness, business value and compliance to guidelines and investors standards.
- Evaluated debt to ratios, loan to value ratios, credit score, property valuation and other factors.
- Determined and documented loan conditions and communication requirements and, or decisions.
- Assisted, identified, recommended and, or negotiated alternatives loan requirements, and, or loan-structuring solutions.
- Cleared loan approval conditions, issued notice of adverse action to decline customers after 2nd level review, and updated system status as needed.
- Build and managed extensive networks of business partners, brokers and internal relationships.
11/07 to 3/08 BCD Inc.
- Reviewed and evaluated risk applications from employers for Worker’s Compensation insurance; identified analyzed and evaluated risks and compensating factors, ensuring marketability of closed applications and providing internal agent customer service at all times.
- Approved, suspended or denied applications; ensured policies were approved within company guidelines, regulatory underwriting standards and other secondary market requirements.
- Worked with underwriting teams, resolving concerns and questions; assessed external reviews for acceptability.
- Audited approved applications for compliance with federal and state regulations; provided support and mentoring to junior-level staff.
- Provided detailed recommendations to senior management on risk options and assessments for particular loans.
- diligent research for each application, uncovering and discovering delinquency of potential clients as well as high-risk cases.
LP, DU, Gallagher, Genesis, Point, Loan Handler, Loan Energizer, Eastern and all Windows Base programs, MS Office, Calyx Point, Idasl, Loan Leader, all automated systems, Data Trac., Emits, Countrywide Clout, Encompass Underwriting System, Fiserv
Extensive Due Diligence Experience.