999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance agent wanting to change careers utilizing customer service and sales skills obtained through years of experience.
6/2007 – 1/2010 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- for accurate evaluation of risk, timely accumulation of documentation necessary for approval consideration and follow-up on conditions needed prior to funding to ensure that loans are closed.
- Evaluated the subject property and financial strength and credit worthiness of the borrowers.
- Authorized to approve loans of up to $300,000 based on documentation requirements of secondary market.
- Served as advisor and answered general underwriting questions for loan processors and originators.
7/2005 – 6/2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Review, evaluate and recommend modifications to underwriting guidelines in order to attain growth.
- Research and analyze industry trends based on experience, demographics and industry in order to retain clients while maintaining expected profit level.
- Responsible for managing and growing existing and new blocks of business, including identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Prepare written communications on adverse underwriting decisions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal resources to ensure delivery of all related services to select clients.
12/2003 – 8/2004 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Analyzing credit report, appraisal and verification documents for Credit Union in Accordance with FNMA and FHLMC guidelines while utilizing DU And LP when necessary.
- Manual underwriting loan.
- investor guidelines, issuing commitment while maintain excellent Loan quality for the secondary market. Implement fraud guard for all loans.
8/1988 – 4/1993 Harvard University
Bachelor of Arts and Business Administration
Graduated with 3.0 GPA for major.
Microsoft Word, Strong Multi-Tasker, typing speed of 55 WPM, Computer and Web Savvy
References Available Upon Request