999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Ph. (999) 999-9999
A position in GENERAL OFFICE AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT with a positive, profitable, and progressive company.
November 2007 – July 2009 Any Town, NY
- and followed Underwriting deals.
- Submitted Underwriting deals to the regulatory authorities.
- Maintained syndicate and internal balances on multiple platforms.
- File maintenance on server and hard copy files.
- Daily balancing of inventories for sales team.
- Maintained process of legal documents.
- Submitted Final Documents.
- Special projects as requested.
January 2006 – October 2007 Any Town, NY
- Generated and amended Certificates of Entry.
- Calculated return of premium for cancellations.
- Corresponded with Members and Brokers via email, letter and .
- Ran Underwriting reports.
- Updated assets details, Assureds and Mortgagees. Issued credit and debit notes.
June 2005 – December 2006 Any Town, NY
- Answer calls from agents and brokers.
- Maintain effective and productive agency relationships.
- Quote, analyze and process complex new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, audits.
- Confirm policy forms and endorsements are appropriate prior to mailing to the client.
- Conserve existing business utilizing established retention methods.
- Maintain, submit state regulated affidavits.
Graduate (New York Foothill High School) New York, NY
college courses completed; currently attending University of Maryland, College Park
Typing (50-60 wpm) Proficient in Microsoft Windows (95, 98, ME, XP, Vista) Word, Office, Out Look, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks Pro, Act! Able to lift 70+ Lbs., Multi-task oriented individual able to handle multiple phone lines, windows, and projects.
Will be furnished upon request.