999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
To secure a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organization skills, management experience and customer service abilities with a well established company in a stable environment that will lead to a lasting professional relationship.
Underwriting Assistant, ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2006-2009
- Senior Underwriter-handle typing of quotes & binders, and various other duties for Property and Casualty business.
- Provide support in areas of underwriting operations and procedures.
- Training to rate quotes for vacant properties, apartments and dwellings.
- Contribute to effective marketing through generation of ideas & goals.
- Order and screen miscellaneous reports needed in the rating and underwriting processes, such as loss history reports, order inspections, loss control, etc.
Underwriting Assistant, XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 2002-2006
- Recognized as top 5% employee.
- Trained support specialists.
- Resolved policy issues, obtained information from .
- Communicated with independent agents, insured’s, and insurance carriers.
- Endorsed or cancel insurance policies as requested by agents or insured’s.
Underwriting Assistant, BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 2001 – 2002
- Responsible for reviewing and prepping files for my assigned Underwriters, to include license, corporation, and claims verification.
- Ability to effectively navigate several software applications.
- Responsible for processing endorsements, reinstating and cancelling policies, processing new business, and reviewing applications.
- Underwriters of problems with policies and request information from the Agents.
New York High School 1992-1996
Graduated with a 3.75 GPA
Brookshire Brothers Management Education Program 1998