Personal Banker Resume Sample 1
999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999-9999
PHONE (999) 999-9999
To fulfill a position at a company where I can grow individually and professionally. A company where I can apply the knowledge I have and increase it as well. Knowing before hand that I will have to re attribute that knowledge with hard work.
2008–2010 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Responsible for sales of financial products and services.
- clients to loan and investment service specialists.
- Ensure quality customer service and account maintenance.
2006–2008 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Licensed Personal Banker
- Acquire new relationships.
- Deepen existing through profiling and uncovering additional needs.
- Evaluate client’s financial needs and recommend products to meet their needs.
- Strong sales skills selling financial products and convenience items.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Audit vault and tellers.
- Maintaining high level of personal sales.
- Process and close Home Equity Loan, Auto Loan, and Personal Loan applications.
- Open and close the branch
2004–2008 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- to the Branch Manager, responsible for driving revenue through direct sales of personal accounts, loans and lines of credit. Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to assess their financial needs and growth opportunities. Provide clients with the tools, information, and benefits to assist them in attaining their financial goals.
2003 Boston University
Business Administration and International Relations.
- 3.0 GPA
Soccer, Reading, Swimming.
Fluent in Spanish – writing, reading, and conversational.
Personal Banker Resume Sample 2
999 Main Street, My Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc. My Town, NY
October 2009 to present
- sound advice that influenced clients to utilize a full array of bank products.
- Met 100% of monthly sales goals.
- Planned and executed multiple client meetings every day.
XYZ Corp. My Town, NY
November 2006 to October 2009
- Open new accounts, interviews and process mortgage loan and credit line applications.
- Worked closely with Merchant Services, Payroll, and Financial Advisors to ensure customers financial are met.
- Monitored daily and weekly relationship reports to ensure individual and Banking Center goals are achieved.
- Coaches tellers to effectively identify referral opportunities on new products, services and promotions.
- Maintained a successful sales track in the retail banking environment by providing outstanding customer service and exceptional knowledge of financial needs.
- Utilizes note taking tools for cross selling opportunities.
- Makes out bound calls to generate sales and to inquire customer’s needs and concerns.
BCD Inc. My Town, NY
October 2005 to November 2006
- Organized daily activities to proactively target mass market.
- Assisted Relationship Manager with current and potential affluent customers to discuss their finances.
- Focused on acquisition of client’s total liquid and invest able assets.
- Worked with Financial Advisor selling investments and creating diversified portfolios.
- Assisted individuals with credit counseling to build or repair credit.
- deposit products and cds.
New York University
B.S. in Organizational Management
B.S. Biology, Minor-Business Candidate
References are available upon request.
Personal Banker Resume Sample 3
999 MAIN STREET, NICE TOWN, NY 99999
PHONE (999)999-9999, E-MAIL EMAIL@YAHOO.COM
To obtain a position and career as a motivated, upbeat personal banker and utilize my years of customer service and personal and professional banking experience.
10/2005-3/2010 ABC Inc. Nice Town, NY
- Maximize the depth and profitability of the customer’s relationship by partnering with sales specialists in retail Lending, Investments and other product areas to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Acquire, retain, and expand customer relationships.
- meet with customers face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations.
9/2004-9/2005 XYZ Corp. Nice Town, NY
- Provide a full range of banking services to individual customers, emphasizing personal financial counseling and customer service.
- Develop strategies to grow the client base and implement appropriate sales plans to target prospective customers.
- Refer opportunities to business partners where appropriate.
- Resolve customer complaints, issues promptly and effectively.
- Achieve personal production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new relationships, utilizing effective calling techniques and leveraging bank products and services.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank .
2/2003-9/2004 BCD Inc. Nice Town, NY
- Manage premier client portfolios of consumer lending as well as business banking products.
- Cross sell consumer and business deposit products that assist in retaining and expanding the relationship with new and existing clients.
- Provide customers with personal financial counseling and lending service in order to discover opportunities to up sell deposit or lending products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales standards with the goal of acquiring 100% of the client’s financial services business.
- Respond to and Resolve “escalating” customer inquiries and problems pertaining to consumer deposit and lending accounts.
2004-2005 Northwestern University
Undergraduate studies for business administration
Achieved above daily sales quota consistently in 2 years of Personal Banking.
Maintain top performer status for 3 consecutive years
Excellent customer service skills.
literate; expert at 10 speed key.
70+ Words Per Minute.
Great listener and communicator; always looking to learn and try something new.
Goal driven Achiever where strengths include excellent planning and organization skills.
Highly Motivated in any goal oriented scenario.
Upbeat and enjoy fast paced work environment.
Very personable – work well with others and individually.