999 MAIN STREET, ANY TOWN, NY 99999
PHONE (999)999-9999, E-MAIL EMAIL@YAHOO.COM
To obtain a position and career as a motivated, upbeat personal banker and utilize my years of customer service and personal and professional banking experience.
10/2005-3/2010 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Maximize the depth and profitability of the customer’s relationship by partnering with sales specialists in retail Lending, Investments and other product areas to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Acquire, retain, and expand customer relationships.
- meet with customers face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations.
9/2004-9/2005 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Provide a full range of banking services to individual customers, emphasizing personal financial counseling and customer service.
- Develop strategies to grow the client base and implement appropriate sales plans to target prospective customers.
- Refer opportunities to business partners where appropriate.
- Resolve customer complaints, issues promptly and effectively.
- Achieve personal production goals by expanding existing relationships and acquiring new relationships, utilizing effective calling techniques and leveraging bank products and services.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank .
2/2003-9/2004 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Manage premier client portfolios of consumer lending as well as business banking products.
- Cross sell consumer and business deposit products that assist in retaining and expanding the relationship with new and existing clients.
- Provide customers with personal financial counseling and lending service in order to discover opportunities to up sell deposit or lending products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales standards with the goal of acquiring 100% of the client’s financial services business.
- Respond to and Resolve “escalating” customer inquiries and problems pertaining to consumer deposit and lending accounts.
2004-2005 Northwestern University
Undergraduate studies for business administration
Achieved above daily sales quota consistently in 2 years of Personal Banking.
Maintain top performer status for 3 consecutive years
Excellent customer service skills.
literate; expert at 10 speed key.
70+ Words Per Minute.
Great listener and communicator; always looking to learn and try something new.
Goal driven Achiever where strengths include excellent planning and organization skills.
Highly Motivated in any goal oriented scenario.
Upbeat and enjoy fast paced work environment.
Very personable – work well with others and individually.