999 Main Street, Any Town, NY, 99999
To become a great asset to the company I work for.
2008-2009 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Was a hand on experience into the business, where I learned the basics of Mortgage & Loans.
- applications as a Processor for the LO, then working my way into experience to become an LO.
- Arranged meetings with clients and Head Loan Officer.
- Receptions duties as well, including answering phones, Faxes, Emails, Organization of the office as a whole operation of daily duties to began & end the day.
2004-2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Customer Service and Loan Processer
- Assisting with store operations while delivering superior customer service experience.
- Reviewing loan criteria and applications to determine eligibility of .
- Following the company policies and procedures.
- Processing loans.
- Providing superior customer service including a courteous, respectful environment.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Quick Cash loan documentation and the maintenance of the loan files.
- Maintaining a professional and productive work environment.
2001-2002 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- I as a loan processer, when customers apply I review them and decide whether or not they qualify, I also take customer service calls.
1998-2002 University of California, San Diego
- Major: Computer Applications Software
- Microsoft Offices, HTML, Web Graphics, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- 60 WPM
- GPA: 3.0
2003 University of Texas, Austin
- Computer Programming
2005 Ohio State University, Columbus
- Real Estate Investing and Business Investing
Currently Interested in furthering Education to receive a B.A. in Business or a Law Degree.
I enjoy running, Fitness, & Cooking, Learning new things, among other things.